[LFG] I am not that experienced in Arma but I am a good FPS player

CuzCloud

Welcome to arma and Asylum, the ballistics in arma are handled very different for any other FPS, or most. to help getting to know with this I also recommend you to go into a King of The hill server, were you can shoot all time to see how it changes and how each type of weapon and fire rate handles (and distances cause of bullet drop).

And try to join a gang, you can look for one in the Recruitment thread, there are plenty but as Haych already said, try to join one of the small ones and climb from there.

1 hour ago, Mike Santamaria said:

Welcome to arma and Asylum, the ballistics in arma are handled very different for any other FPS, or most. to help getting to know with this I also recommend you to go into a King of The hill server, were you can shoot all time to see how it changes and how each type of weapon and fire rate handles (and distances cause of bullet drop).

And try to join a gang, you can look for one in the Recruitment thread, there are plenty but as Haych already said, try to join one of the small ones and climb from there.

You want to teach him how to shoot on an RP server? tut tut