ALF - Asylum Liberation Front | S2 [OPEN]

KrAnaDiaN

4PkxtyM.jpg

Mission Statement

“You have come to this island from all around the world as a paid vigilante force funded by NATO and the RAS (Republic of Altis and Stratis) government, to hunt down those that would wish to harm what has been built here. Those who come here to hide among the locals from the authority, Those who would wish to profit from the exploitation of the people and have continued terrorize this nation for many years. You are here to bring law and order to the streets. To Hunt down enemies of the state and to secure this nation from terrorism.”

~ 2LT C. Molotov

** Please make sure you read the following rules and policies before applying to be part of our gang. Application Information Will Follow.

Spoiler

By joining our gang you have chosen to agree and abide by our rules and policies.

Please read all the rules that will follow below, failure to respect the rules will result in punishment and possibly getting removed from the gang, there are no exceptions

If you are new to the gang you will start off as a Cadet (CDT). The cadet rank is similar to the APD’s version of a “Trial” Member. You will be this rank for 2 weeks at the least. There are some exceptions that can speed up the process:

• Activity

• Maturity

• Skill

• Respect For Chain of Command

What do we expect from you as an [ALF] member?

• Activity

• Maturity

• Skill

• Respect The CC (Chain of Command)

• Do not rob unarmed player

• Do not attack the Police unless attacked first

• Stay out of side chat

• Be a team player

• Have enough money in your bank to sustain yourself

• Do not ask for money

• NEVER Rdm or Vdm

• Do not ask for Promotions

• Be Respectful to Everyone (Cops/Civilians/Gang Members)

• No Snitching

• Always Be on Teamspeak (Not Required to talk 24/7)

• Always Initiate Before an engagement (Red zone Exceptions)

• Do not Talk In Group Chat

Bounty Hunting:

When Apprehending a fugitive please refrain from saying “Hands Up or Die” instead it is preferred that you say something along the lines of, “Excuse Me (NAME), you are currently wanted please put your hands up”.

Although it is at your discretion. Just make sure that you abide by server rules and avoid RDM and VDM as it is not tolerated.

Note:

• Make sure you have the trait that allows you the restrain a group members bounty, restraining them without the perk will fine you a $1 500 bounty.

Police

As an ALF member you must not attack the police without any legitimate reason. The ALF is a vigilante gang based around helping the cops. Currently our gang has a Great standing reputation on the server with many cops and gangs looking highly at us. We want to keep this going. Currently there is a extremely high chance of getting a pardon from of cop as we tend to help and respect the Police as much as possible. We request that you treat the police with respect, even if you might feel they are being unfair. Although we are a Vigilante gang there are instances when shooting at the cops is allowed:

• Police shooting at you

• You have drugs  the cops initiate with you

• Redzone (if they engage)

• They have taken a member and the member requests help

Note:

If you are caught killing or kidnapping cops for an illegitimate reason action will be taken.

Follow All Server Rules

Currently the ALF has a Great reputation on the server and within the Asylum community. We want to keep it this way and require everyone in the gang to know the Server rules of playing on this server as well as our own gang rules.

• Do not RDM

• Do not VDM

• Do not Combat Log

• Do not Bounty Share

• Do not make Racist comments

• Do not make Discriminating comments

EMT’s

Due to many questions from a few members on how to deal with EMT’s, I have Devised a list of rules below.

• Do Not Insult Them

• Do Not Kill/Down Them

• Do Not Rob Them

Although i understand that sometimes EMT’s do stuff that is not allowed and can piss people of, saying that here is a list of instances when Killing, Restraining, or Downing an EMT is Allowed.

• Being Racist

• Directly Insulting you (To a Limit)

• Full out refusing to heal someone

• Healing Someone Hostile

• Vdming

• Exploiting Vehicles to Harm people

If you have asked an EMT for His/Her clothes and they refuse, you may not threaten/kill/down them.

Teamspeak Rules

Our teamspeak server is a privately funded server that's money comes out of the pocket of the gang leader. That being said it is required that you abide by all the rules of using teamspeak:

• Do not make Racist comments

• Do not make Discriminating comments

• When in game always be on teamspeak (not required to be in a chat with others)

• No Threats

• Respect the chain of command

• Do not Spam poke or Message

• NEVER share the ip with anyone

Other Notable Information

• It is requested that you record your gameplay to avoid being banned unjustly and to record rule breakers.

• ‘Clear Comms’ or ‘Silent Comms’ or ‘Tact Comms’ requires you to instantly stop talking or making any sort of noise in teamspeak and in-game (A cadet cannot Request Tact Comms)

• If justly banned in game (Combat Log, RDM, VDM only) you are to be banned from our teamspeak for that amount of time.

• If you feel someone in the gang is acting unjustly please contact a SGT or higher.

• Have any Suggestions for the gang? Talk to a Higher up.

• Ask Before Taking anything out of the gang house

• It Is Prefered but not required that you buy a house in the gang town

• Please make sure to vote an ALF member as governor, One will be running every week

Allies:

It would generally speak for itself but to clarify what you can and cannot do to allied members:

• Do not kill them

• Do not down them

• Do not arrest them

• Do not Insult them

• Do not threaten them

Also you are not obligated to help them but if an allied gang request help by all means feel free to help them.

Note - if they ask you to kill cops for no reason, don't help. Make sure you initiate on any hostiles before an engagement.

Current Allies:

Islamic Fascists

Governor:

Each electoral term a [ALF] Member will run for governor. That being said here are some rules for running:

• One [ALF] can run per term, no more. If you want to run you must contact D. Kazynski or one of the other NCO’s.

• Taxes must be kept somewhere between 3-5% no higher, Doing this can improve the amount of people that will vote an ALF member in future terms.

• Optional: Legal Weed, Death Penalty.

• You can pardon whoever you wish, you do not have to prioritize ALF members although it is preferred that you ask an ALF member if they need a pardon first.

• Act mature and don't overuse Governor global messaging. Keep Governor messaging professional.

This Weeks Governor Is: [ALF] W. Cheezit

We always welcome ALF members as well as non members spreading the word and getting people to vote for this term's current runner.

** Application Questions Will Now Follow

Application:

In Game Name:

Where Are You From:

Timezone:

How Long Have You Played Arma (Screenshot):

How Long Have You Played Asylum:

Hours On Daily:

Are you Familiar With RDM and VDM:

Previous Gangs:

Bounty Hunter or Rebel:

Crusader or Predator:

Current Account Balance:

Why Do you want to join ALF:

Do you agree to all the above rules:

Anything Else:

Click the following link for an application example as well as a list of application expectations: http://bit.ly/2gC3M0v

Edited by KrAnaDiaN
Added Rules For Dealing w/EMT's: "Healing Someone Hostile"

In Game Name: Nerozi

Where Are You From: West Virginia

Are You Familiar With RP: yes

How Long Have You Played Arma (Hours): ~900 hours

How Long Have You Played Asylum: ~450 hours

Hours On Daily: id say 6-10 hours on days that i dont work. cant play at all on days that i do but i only work 15 days a month

What Kind Of Gun Do You Use: mk1/MX series

Are you Familiar With RDM and VDM: yes

Previous Gangs: Fukinese Dragons

Bounty Hunter or Rebel: Rebel. looking to go BH

Crusader or Predator: probably gonna go Crusader

Over $300k: not quite. havent played in a long time so my cash has been going towards getting properties again.

Why Do you want to join ALF: looking for a good group of people to play with. havent had a lot of luck solo bounty hunting recently. i havent played in a while and a lot of my old friends stopped playing.

Anything Else: no

vKrypt likes this

This gang offers what this server needs @ maric.
=>Hardcore Rp settings/skills.
If you see how often people do only RP instead of exile moves. Then yes we go hardcore.
This way we know as well, we don´have pistol bangers like other gangs has. 

Besides it is much more fun to hardcore RP as bounty hunter for the criminal as well.
We did the same in previous gangs, much more CL were encountered then we found [ALF].

Rag likes this
5 hours ago, nerozi said:

In Game Name: Nerozi

Where Are You From: West Virginia

Are You Familiar With RP: yes

How Long Have You Played Arma (Hours): ~900 hours

How Long Have You Played Asylum: ~450 hours

Hours On Daily: id say 6-10 hours on days that i dont work. cant play at all on days that i do but i only work 15 days a month

What Kind Of Gun Do You Use: mk1/MX series

Previous Gangs: Fukinese Dragons

Bounty Hunter or Rebel: Rebel. looking to go BH

Crusader or Predator: probably gonna go Crusader

Over $300k: not quite. havent played in a long time so my cash has been going towards getting properties again.

Why Do you want to join ALF: looking for a good group of people to play with. havent had a lot of luck solo bounty hunting recently. i havent played in a while and a lot of my old friends stopped playing.

Anything Else: no

ACCEPTED!

I will contact you with teamspeak information via private message, please join when ever you see this message.

18 hours ago, KrAnaDiaN said:

What do we expect from you as an [ALF] member?

• Activity

• Maturity

• Skill

• Respect The CC (Chain of Command)

• Do not rob unarmed player

• Do not attack the Police unless attacked first

• Stay out of side chat

• Be a team player

• Have enough money in your bank to sustain yourself

• Do not ask for money

• NEVER Rdm or Vdm

• Do not ask for Promotions

• Be Respectful to Everyone (Cops/Civilians/Gang Members)

• No Snitching

• Always Be on Teamspeak (Not Required to talk 24/7)

• Always Initiate Before an engagement (Red zone Exceptions)

• Do not Talk In Group Chat

rip. I'm a potato, sidechat warrior, and poor ;(

In Game Name: Gerald4win

Where Are You From: UK

Are You Familiar With RP: Yes

How Long Have You Played Arma (Hours): about 2117 hours on arma + other 250 on my old account

How Long Have You Played Asylum: about 1 year or so

Hours On Daily: 2-3

What Kind Of Gun Do You Use: Any

Previous Gangs: I've had friendly gangs but not any big ones that you would know of

Bounty Hunter or Rebel: used to be a rebel but switched to bh cause rebel isn't fun without a gang

Crusader or Predator: predator

Over $300k: yes, i have 2.2 mill

Why Do you want to join ALF: because i just started playing S2 and i heard this gang is pretty big and would be awesome for someone to be in as BH

Do you agree to all the above rules: Yes, absolutely.

Anything Else: I have just switched to S2 and already bought 3 houses here. (2scotch, 1 kavala). i also would like to say that i am a decent shot and would suit perfectly in for your runs, helping the gang out, gang wars (if you do any), and stuff like that. i hope i will get accepted . Thank you

1 minute ago, CPT Sikorski said:

Be Respectful to Everyone (Cops/Civilians/Gang Members)

I shall make compilation of this, ALF members cursing xD

That point refers to stuff like

- Verbal abuse

- Threats

- Being Dicks

- ETC

it does not refer to swearing. the age requirement for playing arma is 16, that being said swearing is generally tolerated, although we do frown upon cursing at cops while being interrogated .

2 minutes ago, NotEqualTo (Eazy) said:

Well incase you didn't realise, there have probably been 18363838 gangs with near enough the same name.

Lol never noticed then nor have i seen any with the same name or close. When creating the name we went through over 50 ideas of fairly realistic names, ALF being the one that stuck the most.

Edited by KrAnaDiaN
4 hours ago, Gerald4win said:

In Game Name: Gerald4win

Where Are You From: UK

Are You Familiar With RP: Yes

How Long Have You Played Arma (Hours): about 2117 hours on arma + other 250 on my old account

How Long Have You Played Asylum: about 1 year or so

Hours On Daily: 2-3

What Kind Of Gun Do You Use: Any

Previous Gangs: I've had friendly gangs but not any big ones that you would know of

Bounty Hunter or Rebel: used to be a rebel but switched to bh cause rebel isn't fun without a gang

Crusader or Predator: predator

Over $300k: yes, i have 2.2 mill

Why Do you want to join ALF: because i just started playing S2 and i heard this gang is pretty big and would be awesome for someone to be in as BH

Do you agree to all the above rules: Yes, absolutely.

Anything Else: I have just switched to S2 and already bought 3 houses here. (2scotch, 1 kavala). i also would like to say that i am a decent shot and would suit perfectly in for your runs, helping the gang out, gang wars (if you do any), and stuff like that. i hope i will get accepted . Thank you

ACCEPTED!

Teamspeak and other information has been sent to you via Private Message.

On 11/29/2016 at 7:04 AM, Dmitri Kazynski said:

This gang offers what this server needs @ maric.
=>Hardcore Rp settings/skills.
If you see how often people do only RP instead of exile moves. Then yes we go hardcore.
This way we know as well, we don´have pistol bangers like other gangs has. 

Besides it is much more fun to hardcore RP as bounty hunter for the criminal as well.
We did the same in previous gangs, much more CL were encountered then we found [ALF].

^

3 minutes ago, S. Mason said:

In Game Name: S. Mason

Where Are You From: TN

Are You Familiar With RP:Yes

How Long Have You Played Arma (Hours): 450 hours

How Long Have You Played Asylum: Probably about 200-250

Hours On Daily: It depends if its on a week day or week end. On a week end the average amount of hours would be about 6-7 at most 12. On Week day probably 4-5 hours

What Kind Of Gun Do You Use: A MX

Are you Familiar With RDM and VDM: Yes.

Previous Gangs: 101st/506th/IRA, 82nd Airborne, and The Shadow Company

Bounty Hunter or Rebel: Bounty hunter

Crusader or Predator: Predator

Over $300k: Sadly not cause I built some orcas. I have 235k

Why Do you want to join ALF: I just want a gang that I can bounty hunt, excavate, and do stuff with because the other gangs I've been in they don't really help you do anything except the 101st they were cool.

Do you agree to all the above rules: Yes

Anything Else: Nah

Accepted!

Your application for Trial (Cadet) as been accepted Teamspeak info will be privately messaged to you via Forums PM, Welcome!