IPB <3

The new forum style looks great but feels kind of large for some reason... I think if the text boxes in the index section were shrunken down a bit, then it would be perfect. Or maybe moving the Sub-forum to the bottom of the page and essentially swapping places with the forum topics would be a good solution.

5 hours ago, Sergio said:

The new forum style looks great but feels kind of large for some reason... I think if the text boxes in the index section were shrunken down a bit, then it would be perfect. Or maybe moving the Sub-forum to the bottom of the page and essentially swapping places with the forum topics would be a good solution.

Press ctrl+[minus] until it looks good. 

7 hours ago, Sergio said:

It's for old men like me who need big text to read properly.

OldManPhone.jpg

Sergio likes this
2 minutes ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

No I mean how the orignal forums looked.  The new layout isn't that great

It is all being worked on still! Mostly things are being updated and permissions are being sorted. This is 10000 times better than vB and a huge step in the right direction. It'll look badazz shortly!

Sergio likes this
11 hours ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

vB sucked, those were very dark times.  I just miss the forum layout pre-hacking incident.  That's ideal imo

I actually believe these new forums are superior to anything we've had in the past, but the formatting needs to be cleaned up. This current UI is just too bloated, but it's almost there. Shrink the box dimensions down a bit in the index section, the formatting inside of topics looks good to me. As long as we keep this circle portraits I'm happy :)

Edited by Sergio