Flawless diamonds high yield quarry

Breku

2 minutes ago, Sky said:

You don't get flawless diamonds from mining. You get mine for uncut diamonds, then you process them at a mineral processing location, then you sell them as Diamonds Cut at a jewelry store or commodities trader. Flawless diamonds come from things like excavating, where there is a rare chance of getting them. 

wat. what server do you play?

10 minutes ago, Sky said:

You don't get flawless diamonds from mining. You get mine for uncut diamonds, then you process them at a mineral processing location, then you sell them as Diamonds Cut at a jewelry store or commodities trader. Flawless diamonds come from things like excavating, where there is a rare chance of getting them. 

?????????????????????

do you not remember the flawless diamond exploit a while ago? where you fill your inventory to 96/98 then you get a flawless diamond over and over? psure you can ONLY get them from mining

54 minutes ago, hamsham12 said:

?????????????????????

do you not remember the flawless diamond exploit a while ago? where you fill your inventory to 96/98 then you get a flawless diamond over and over? psure you can ONLY get them from mining

I mean.

It wasnt that easy. You had to religiously spam T and ESC and then click fast enough to transfer it before the script stopped you. 

Just now, hamsham12 said:

? it was insanely easy, even if the script stopped just remine? You lost 15 seconds..

The possibility to get worthless rock was still there tho. And it was pretty high. You still got a better chance. But it still took an 45-60 mins to do a box truck, and it was boring af. And the remine script was diff then. It had a stupid cooldown that would bug out 60% of the time and would take ages before it would start again.  

9 minutes ago, Axe said:

The possibility to get worthless rock was still there tho. And it was pretty high. You still got a better chance. But it still took an 45-60 mins to do a box truck, and it was boring af. And the remine script was diff then. It had a stupid cooldown that would bug out 60% of the time and would take ages before it would start again.  

you could literally only get flawless, it was the only gem/material that weighed 2. hence why you purposely got your bag to 96/98, trust me it was easy money, probably the easiest money ive ever made on asylum.

also you didnt do box trucks, you did orcas/mohawks, fill your bag/heli ez 900k-1m per run. which took 15 mins, flight time included.

Edited by hamsham12
13 minutes ago, hamsham12 said:

you could literally only get flawless, it was the only gem/material that weighed 2. hence why you purposely got your bag to 96/98, trust me it was easy money, probably the easiest money ive ever made on asylum.

also you didnt do box trucks, you did orcas/mohawks, fill your bag/heli ez 900k-1m per run. which took 15 mins, flight time included.

Trust me. I did it. Flawless was not the only possibility. It was not 100%. The probability for worthless rock still interfered.