Memory Leaks

Am I the only person being absolutely crushed by memory leaks since 1.66 (BI update)?

With out fail, I can not go longer the 30 minutes, most times less; without getting a 2 fps memleak, or all out black screen / unresponsive arma. Usually revolves around rendering in textures in my immediate focus. 

Once or or twice a week before; a rarity. Now it's fucking clockwork... anyone else feeling my pain??

I have not noticed any of it on Asylum or KotH servers, you could try to exclude that the problem is coming from your end.

• Reinstall ARMA 3
  • Verify data
  • Check if you got the problem only on Asylum, other servers or even in editor.

If its actually an ARMA issue or Asylum issue all you can do really is wait, so might aswell give this a shot

1 minute ago, Midamaru said:

I have not noticed any of it on Asylum or KotH servers,

• Reinstall ARMA 3
  • Verify data
  • Check if you got the problem only on Asylum, other servers or even in editor.

I've done the first (once) and second (a few times) suggestion on your list, to no success.

I can say I've not gotten it on any CQC / German academy servers.. but I haven't spent hours on end on them.

Also, I Haven't tried the editor, but single player campaign also seem very fluid...

1 minute ago, Professor Pericles said:

Negitive.. could it be server file related??? If so where can I find client-side files to delete so I could re download

In order to remove the mission file, go to AppData -> Local -> Arma 3 -> MpMissionCache, find the asylum altis life file and remove it. Join the server so that you can redownload it.

I have them frequently since the update as well, usually about once an hour. I've only ever experienced this one time before the update (on Asylum) yet now it's constant. Paired with the kicks, it's pretty infuriating. 

I haven't uninstalled-reinstalled yet, but let us know if anything works for you. I'm going to try deleting the server content- what Heidelberg said- later this evening.