Server 1 Athira Houses

Allstarplaya

Allstar brings you quality real estate at quality prices.

Spoiler

kmWCR9N.jpg

House 4 Is attached to house 3 at Athira medical and if you don't want loud neighbors buy them together.

7MblYOq.jpg

Spoiler

House 5 is currently located with a great recreational basketball next door and also could be used for landing helicopters to store goods fast and easy. Also comes with a view of the Wong's dealer to snipe all rival sellers.

Spoiler

5rW6zDX.jpg

The final house is currently not on the screenshot overview but i do own this house on my bounty hunter account. It's a 70k with one large crate and one aging barrel great for you low key drug runners who want to be away from the loud city center.

Hard to find houses!
House and garage sets!
Safe, fast, and easy purchasing!
Become an Asylum elite with amazing properties!

Terms of service

1) I reserve the right to refuse, cancel, back out of or otherwise stop the sale at any point in time. If payment has already been given, it will be refunded.
2) Absolutely no refunds unless I personally deem myself to be at fault.
3) For houses exceeding 999k in value, you are required to cover the extra payment FIRST, before the house is even listed. (If I sell you a house for 2.5 million, it's not getting listed until you pay me 1.5 million first, and then it'll be listed for 999k)
4) The moment I list the house, I consider the transaction complete. I am NOT at fault if someone buys the house before you. (If we agree a price on Tuesday morning, I will list it and tell you, if you don't login till the afternoon, and find it gone, that's not my fault.)
5) All houses are sold AS IS. Anything inside the house does NOT affect the price, including crates, barrels, gear and Y inventory inside them. When you buy my houses, assume anything inside will disappear, and if it doesn't, consider it a free bonus.

Property listings

Please expand the spoilers to see our current stock for sale.

All sold properties will be listed below with information on who purchased them. You can also purchase anonymously if you wish, just ask me.

I would like to thank Boris for the Listing Format 

Spoiler

These are 5 of the houses that i have on server 1 for the sole purpose of running scotch and bounty hunting. As you can see 4 of them are 120++ (3 crates) and 1 is a 70k with a view of the Wong's food court dealer. 

KUHYDUC.jpg

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

House 2 Is a sturdy long house with 3 Rum Barrels already placed inside ready to go at a moments notice.

Edited by Allstarplaya