Housing survey.

Boris

Housing on Asylum  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Answer the following question: "When i'm looking for houses, i'd rather..."

• Look through the real estate forum and open individual topics that interest me, such as "S1 Kavala house".
    • Look at the various real estate mega threads, such as the ones by Boris, Axe and Musab.
    • Advertise in game that I am looking for houses.
    • Check the area for houses on the market. (including sold by other players.)
    • Create my own topic and allow people to offer me housing.

1 minute ago, Gnashes said:

Let me guess, Crates?

*Patiently waits for serverside access so I can try and make them properly wipe when you list/sell the house.*

Reselling houses is huge profit, the crates are often just a small bonus of a few thousand.

Until you hit pay dirt with a rebel house with suicide vests.

Just now, Gnashes said:

Let me guess, Crates?

*Patiently waits for serverside access so I can try and make them properly wipe when you list/sell the house.*

actually no. i never had luck with that tbh. either no crates in or empty. the profit came from reseling them to people because of their location. for example i sold a 70k on tanoa for 470k near the distilery, or an athira house on server 4 i bought for 120k and i sold for 300k.

i know people that bought meth houses from the market and they were full of meth tho...

14 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Bamf and I caught the APB in a 30-seconds ago house with 700 Heroin in it last week.

It really stressed to him that we need to fix that; I just can't see any of it yet.

Not gonna lie. I found 1300 meth in two 70ks

Honestly, what is the problem with the crates staying. Its fun as hell to essentially play "storage wars" As long as the items arent duped. It was understandable when you could circumvent donor perks, but now everyone can buy crates. So what's the problem?

Sidenote. Respond to this thread as well if interested in finding housing, this makes it easier for Boris, Musab, and myself to find you housing

Edited by Axe
15 minutes ago, Axe said:

Honestly, what is the problem with the crates staying. Its fun as hell to essentially play "storage wars" As long as the items are duped. It was understandable when you could circumvent donor perks, but now everyone can buy crates. So what's the problem?

Sidenote. Respond to this thread as well if interested in finding housing, this makes it easier for Boris, Musab, and myself to find you housing

I agree that it's fun. I usually get burned though :(

Also...now that we made a mention of it I'm sure it will be removed next patch. Can't keep anything fun. (i.e Ruined drug runner)

Edited by Phil.
7 minutes ago, Phil. said:

Can't keep anything fun. (i.e Ruined drug runner)

You can't really compare the two. Drug runner was broken. People were getting rich way to fast off such a low risk activity. 

I've bought 10 houses today, found nothing of interest. The 1300 meth and crate full of guns/vests are out liars and happen maybe once every 50 houses. 

10 hours ago, Axe said:

You can't really compare the two. Drug runner was broken. People were getting rich way to fast off such a low risk activity. 

I've bought 10 houses today, found nothing of interest. The 1300 meth and crate full of guns/vests are out liars and happen maybe once every 50 houses. 

:frog: But yeah I agree, drug runner was OP.