[RED] REDRUM - [CLOSED]

Haych

In Game Name: Laitka!

Previous Gang(s): can't remember, was a long ass time ago

Reason for leaving previous gang(s) took an Arma break

Length of time playing Arma/Altis Life in hours (steam screenshot): http://i.imgur.com/gd7z7EA.jpg + another 1500 from last computer

Server previously played on (if any): 1

Length of time playing on the Aslyum servers: over a year

Availability to play on the server (Days/Times): most days, usually afternoons/evenings (PST)

Have you been banned before? (If so give the reason why): nope

RP ability (rate from 1-10): depends on the day 7-10

Teamwork ability (rate from 1-10): 8

Reason for Application to REDRUM (100 word minimum): I have a friend in your gang I like to play with and figured i'd give it a try. And I have to say i'm not a fan of a lot of the people I see your gang has a problem with....so maybe the enemy of my enemy might be my friend. Other than that I have no other reasons to be honest.

What can you bring to [RED]: I don't know...it's a video game. I don't think my skills of cooking a mean grilled cheese is going to be an asset.

Laitka,

Please expand on your application jf you want us to consider giving you a interview. Who is your friend currently in our gang?

Sammonk,

You have been accepted for a interview into REDRUM, congratulations. You will be send the teamspeak ip by Haych.

G1ant got accepted into REDRUM after his interview and is now part of our roster!

EXPANDED VERSION VOLUME 2.0

Length of time playing Arma/Altis Life in hours (steam screenshot): http://i.imgur.com/gd7z7EA.jpg + another 1500 from last computer

Availability to play on the server (Days/Times): most days, usually afternoons/evenings (PST)

Reason for Application to REDRUM (100 word minimum): I have a friend in your gang I like to play with and figured i'd give it a try. And I have to say i'm not a fan of a lot of the people I see your gang has a problem with....so maybe the enemy of my enemy might be my friend. I like it how you guys keep side chat flame to a minimum and aren't arguing like children as the rest of the gangs seem to do.

What can you bring to [RED]: I don't know...it's a video game. I don't think my skills of cooking a mean grilled cheese is going to be an asset...Well I was also a member of the Canadian Forces for three years. I was a Field Artillery Gunner, so hey if asylum ever adds Gun Batteries you know who to call....that being said as a soldier I bring excellent communication, tactics, I can take orders and hey....sometimes I can even shoot people

My friend is Tommy / Explicit

Length of time playing Arma/Altis Life in hours [i'](steam screenshot): http://i.imgur.com/gd7z7EA.jpg + another 1500 from last computer

Reason for Application to REDRUM (100 word minimum): I have a friend in your gang I like to play with and figured i'd give it a try. And I have to say i'm not a fan of a lot of the people I see your gang has a problem with....so maybe the enemy of my enemy might be my friend. I like it how you guys keep side chat flame to a minimum and aren't arguing like children as the rest of the gangs seem to do.

What can you bring to [RED]: I don't know...it's a video game. I don't think my skills of cooking a mean grilled cheese is going to be an asset...Well I was also a member of the Canadian Forces for three years. I was a Field Artillery Gunner, so hey if asylum ever adds Gun Batteries you know who to call....that being said as a soldier I bring excellent communication, tactics, I can take orders and hey....sometimes I can even shoot people

Laitka from dF??

-5 if same person

editt//

+6

OVERALL +1

Length of time playing Arma/Altis Life in hours [i'](steam screenshot): http://i.imgur.com/gd7z7EA.jpg + another 1500 from last computer

Laitka from dF??

-5 if same person

editt//

+6

OVERALL +1

i don't even think this is the same laitka from df but let me go by your logic real quick

let's just -1 every previous df member just because they were in df...

...but nobody is looking at addon...

Laitka from dF??

-5 if same person

editt//

+6

OVERALL +1

yup. anyone who was in dF should always be an automatic disqualification.

ps. i only know addon by name, never met him. but if he applied to RED id give him a -1 for being in dF as well.

nothing personal, just no room for cheaters around these neck of the woods

Laitka from dF??

-5 if same person

editt//

+6

OVERALL +1

you're delusional if you think everyone in df was cheating.

Laitka from dF??

-5 if same person

editt//

+6

OVERALL +1

eXplicit and John please don't argue with each other as you're both in the gang and it doesn't give us a good image.

Laitka from dF??

-5 if same person

editt//

+6

OVERALL +1

it was over a year and a half ago that I was in DF, and I lasted 3 days before I got kicked for not sharing any of the $$ I got for chopping an Ifrit I stole on my own.

and come on John....after all the fun we've had together when you where BB....you make me cry :C

Laitka from dF??

-5 if same person

editt//

+6

OVERALL +1

#1 - I do not think everyone was cheating in dF. I DO think most people knew who was cheating though but just let it slide. Original dF (3 man gang with odis was chill, but as soon as they began mass recruiting, things went south for them) Again, just my opinion.

#2 - I didn't say Laitka is cheating or is a shitty individual. I merely stated -5 for being in a gang that was known for cheating/flaming/soloCAPcartelsTHENleave.

#3 - Laitka's response was the only one was needed truthfully. He already said he was in dF, yet didn't play with them for long.

#4 - We did have a lot of fun ; sorry for making you cry. You didn't mention me in your application so how am i suppose to remember :( :(

ill give you a +6 to counter the -5 which equals (+1) !!!

Laitka from dF??

-5 if same person

editt//

+6

OVERALL +1

Ur cute sherrif

Laitka from dF??

-5 if same person

editt//

+6

OVERALL +1

XD PAJAMAS!!!

Laitka from dF??

-5 if same person

editt//

+6

OVERALL +1

ok my self esteem is feeling a bit better now, thank you Senior Beard

In Game Name: Master

Previous Gang(s): International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) , Void , Mercanaries

Reason for leaving previous gang(s)Disbanded

Length of time playing Arma/Altis Life in hours (steam screenshot): https://gyazo.com/9cc7632110096154f554fbbd05f74764 Approx 100 hours on KOTH and 500 Hours on Asylum

Server previously played on (if any):

Length of time playing on the Aslyum servers: 500 hours ( Roughly around 9 months)

Availability to play on the server (Days/Times): Weekdays around 5-6 hours and Most Weekends around 4-5 hours (Can i explain in TeamSpeak please.)

Have you been banned before? (If so give the reason why):Combat Log, Bounty Hunters that didn't have my bounty were holding me captive for no reason for a long amount of time roughly 15 mins and i have learned from my mistake .

RP ability (rate from 1-10): 8-9

Teamwork ability (rate from 1-10): 7-8

Reason for Application to REDRUM (100 word minimum):I have been in a few gangs now and they have all been disbanded! I am looking for a gang that has Experience in PB|FED|BANK And Cartels. I have seen you guys play Asylum before and you are a good team, Well coordinated and know how to tackle an objective no matter how difficult. I would also like to join you as you have alot of good quality players , have been around for a while so i know you shouldnt be disbanding due to stupid reasons and would also like to play with some new people who know what their doing. I have fought you guys once in the past and you played very well and i would like to join you guys!

What can you bring to [RED]: I can bring a good shot into REDRUM. I can flank and scout quite well but i can play whatever position is given to me to the best of my ability. I have good use of Tac coms , Marking,Positioning and my compass. Im working on getting Moneycapped so i can afford Ifrits,50's and Orcas but Right now i dont have any. If im running low on money. I will go earn money and return with a good amount. I am Active alot of the time and can help people out by giving them advice on what they could have done to prevent the death or situation they got themselves into.

In Game Name: Dickshoe

Previous Gang(s): ISAF

Reason for leaving previous gang(s) Gang memers were innactive

Length of time playing Arma/Altis Life in hours (steam screenshot): https://gyazo.com/ef4060b47313c34cb1f3b7a33bdb4382

Server previously played on (if any): none, only played on Asylum

Length of time playing on the Aslyum servers: About 120 of my hours

Availability to play on the server (Days/Times): Every day: Weekends: 12 pm central standard to about 2 am : Weekdays: 4 pm central to about 12 am

Have you been banned before? (If so give the reason why): No

RP ability (rate from 1-10): 7

Reason for Application to REDRUM (100 word minimum): I want a solid gang that has the capabilities to take part in high level content, such as bank robberies. I also want a friendly community to call home and have a fun time with. I have seen you guys in action and you are no joke, and that is something I want to be affiliated with. I cannot stand alone in my efforts to make money and fight off the scum of Altis. All in all, your organization is extremely strong and I would love to help your cause.

What can you bring to [RED]: I am a fairly good shot with a long range rifle and have played lighthouse in bank heists with success. I am able to stay calm in a tense situation in order to bring about the result we want. I have enough money in my pocket to supply myself and others with any weaponry or armor they may need if the situation demands it. I work well with others and am able to follow direction from leadership to a tee. To sum it all up, I am a pretty good shot and can follow to direction in order to bring about the results we want to happen.

+1

+1

Only +1? Is that all I'm worth to you? You're being stingy with them points bubs and I'll remember that

Name: Justin

Canada, Ontario (EST)

First Gang

Arma 3 Hours: 200+

Asylum servers: About 3 - 5 weeks

Availability: Weekdays 6pm - 9pm and Most weekends

Banned: Never

Rp Ability: 7

Teamwork Ability: 9

Rebel License: Yes

Looking to join something more "organized". I will do anything to get the job done and better the lives of everyone on altis.

What I bring to RED?: Drug Production, Logistics, Negotiation, Recruitment Skills, Combat and Tactical Navigation, Stealth, Leadership, Survivalist / Tracking skills, Surveillance.

In Game Name: Captain Price

Previous Gang(s): BLK, Regiment

Reason for leaving previous gang(s) Joined a different server and Regiment went to shit.

Length of time playing Arma/Altis Life in hours (steam screenshot): (2 accounts) http://imgur.com/a/aORaS

Server previously played on (if any): GTA, Asylum, Olympus

Length of time playing on the Aslyum servers: About 300 on main, like 75 on other account

Availability to play on the server (Days/Times): Weekends, afternoons

Have you been banned before? (If so give the reason why): On my main because I shot a guy who was robbing my friend, that was my only ban and it was perm. So i thought fuck it. I'm out and then I got another account but I should have my main unbanned this week

RP ability (rate from 1-10): 10

Teamwork ability (rate from 1-10): 10

Reason for Application to REDRUM (100 word minimum): I saw "Pete's" videos on youtube I saw you were a good gang with good shots so I thought I would fit in well, I like mature gangs with no sqeekers in. I saw you play GTA and you seemed like nice guys, I can be very active on the weekends and through out the week it is a struggle because have to go to my boarding school but I still have a gaming PC there (I can play in the afternoons for like 3-4 hours minimum unless I got stuff to do), I will be active through out xmas. I use tactical comms during combat and if someone else is in combat, I use tactical callouts like bearings and map marking and I am a very experienced arma player.

What can you bring to [RED]: All of the content listed above, Good comms, Maturity, Professionalism, experience, excellent RP and a great shot (mainly 7.62mm). I can bring good skill and experience at CARTELS/BANK OPS/FED, I don't mess around, I spend 1 Day making money and then I dont need to make money for about 3-4 weeks. I have been in some of the top gangs on GTA and Asylum and I know you dont like recruiting alot of players and trust me I don't like big gangs either and I have great skill at driving cars.

Piranha123 likes this

Canada' date=' Ontario (EST)

First Gang

Arma 3 Hours: 200+

Asylum servers: About 3 - 5 weeks

Availability: Weekdays 6pm - 9pm and Most weekends

Banned: Never

Rp Ability: 7

Teamwork Ability: 9

Rebel License: Yes

Looking to join something more "organized". I will do anything to get the job done and better the lives of everyone on altis.

What I bring to RED?: Drug Production, Logistics, Negotiation, Recruitment Skills, Combat and Tactical Navigation, Stealth, Leadership, Survivalist / Tracking skills, Surveillance.[/quote']

With the current state of this application it will be declined, expand on it or meet your fate.

Previous Gang(s): BLK' date=' Regiment

Reason for leaving previous gang(s) Joined a different server and Regiment went to shit.

Length of time playing Arma/Altis Life in hours [i'](steam screenshot): (2 accounts) http://imgur.com/a/aORaS

Server previously played on (if any): Grand theft altis, EVO, Amarok gaming, Reckless, olympus

Length of time playing on the Aslyum servers: About 300 on main, like 75 on other account

Have you been banned before? (If so give the reason why): On my main because I shot a guy who was robbing my friend, that was my only ban and it was perm. So i thought fuck it. Im out and then I got another account but I should have my main unbanned this week

Reason for Application to REDRUM (100 word minimum): I saw "Pete's" videos on youtube I saw you were a good gang with good shots so I thought I would fit in well, I like mature gangs with no sqeekers in. I saw you play GTA and you seemed like nice guys, I can be very active on the weekends and through out the week it is a struggle because have to go to my boarding school but I still have a gaming PC there (I can play in the afternoons for like 3-4 hours minimum unless I got stuff to do), I will be active through out xmas. I use tactical comms during combat and if someone else is in combat, I use tactical callouts like bearings and map marking and I am a very experienced arma player.

What can you bring to [RED]: All of the content listed above, Good comms, Maturity, Professionalism, experience, excellent RP and a great shot (mainly 7.62mm)

-1. Saying you don't like squeakers is hardly a mature thing to put on your application.

Previous Gang(s): BLK, Regiment

Length of time playing Arma/Altis Life in hours (steam screenshot): (2 accounts) http://imgur.com/a/aORaS

Server previously played on (if any): GTA, Asylum, Olympus

Have you been banned before? (If so give the reason why): On my main because I shot a guy who was robbing my friend, that was my only ban and it was perm. So i thought fuck it. I'm out and then I got another account but I should have my main unbanned this week

What can you bring to [RED]: All of the content listed above, Good comms, Maturity, Professionalism, experience, excellent RP and a great shot (mainly 7.62mm). I can bring good skill and experience at CARTELS/BANK OPS/FED, I don't mess around, I spend 1 Day making money and then I dont need to make money for about 3-4 weeks. I have been in some of the top gangs on GTA and Asylum and I know you dont like recruiting alot of players and trust me I don't like big gangs either and I have great skill at driving cars.

What was your ingame name on GTA?

Declined' date=' [/b']Thanks for showing interest into REDRUM though.

In Game Name: Dickshoe

Declined' date=' [/b']Thanks for showing interest into REDRUM though.

Finally got multiquote to work, sorry for spam.

As a quick announcement our gang is currently near its cap in players. We almost always struggle with groupcap and recruitment will be a lot stricter from now on. Make sure to meet our basic application requirements or we won't bother with your application. If you don't meet our basic requirements, make sure your application is exceptional and makes up for it.

+1

You'll get a response from me later on today, have to have a quick word with Haych first.