[RED] REDRUM - [CLOSED]

Haych

Declined' date='[/b'] Nowhere near enough hours and your application wasn't exceptionally well written. Thanks for showing interest into REDRUM though.

no where near enough hours? I have over 1.4k wtf? my main has 1350 and 2nd has 86 really?

I was talking about hours in asylum.

what gang were you in on gta and what was your ign?

Declined' date='[/b'] Nowhere near enough hours and your application wasn't exceptionally well written. Thanks for showing interest into REDRUM though.

no where near enough hours? I have over 1.4k wtf? my main has 1350 and 2nd has 86 really?

does that really matter my shot would still be exceptional if not better seems as I'm lever 87 on KOTH and have sat down the entire of [df] before
Piranha123 likes this

I'm not here to argue with you.

Could you answer the questions please.

I was in a gang recently called "COSA" but I left before that I had my own gang, Honestly it should't concern you whether I was in IGN or not.
Piranha123 likes this

Good thing we denied you with such a attitude. Thanks for applying and good luck finding another gang :)
  • 7 months later...

In Game Name: Haych

Previous Gang(s): That gang

Reason for leaving previous gang(s) :frog:

Length of time playing Arma/Altis Life in hours (steam screenshot):

Server previously played on (if any):

Length of time playing on the Aslyum servers:

Availability to play on the server (Days/Times):

Have you been banned before? (If so give the reason why):

RP ability (rate from 1-10):

Teamwork ability (rate from 1-10):

Reason for Application to REDRUM (100 word minimum):