CSAT pilot coveralls

Dom

Honest questions..

Pilot coveralls have been in asylum in the past. Why are so many people complaining about them now? shouldn't you have been complaining 8 months ago when everyone had coveralls? Whats the difference now from then?

200.gif#2

Edited by Dom
1 minute ago, Dom said:

Honest questions..

Pilot coveralls have been in asylum in the past. Why are so many people complaining about them now? shouldn't you have been complaining 8 months ago when everyone had coveralls? Whats the difference now from then?

200.gif#2

Lots of people did not know about the armor values so to them it was not a big deal until it became evident that they provided more armor.

Dom and Steve like this

Arma handled Armor diffidently. It wasn't super dependent on where you got shot. 

We also had tac vests back then, which take 1 less bullet than Carriers

• Tac Vest = 2 shots
  • Carrier = 3 shots
  • Carrier + CSATS = 4 shots 
  • (All chest shots)

Then, we removed CSATS, and everyone got used to being able to 1 tap in the legs.

Then we added them back. And everyone realized those "sick 1 taps" they were getting, were actually just leg shots.

:frog: 

Edited by Axe
Tiger, Haych, Skittles and 4 others like this

Tactical Vest only. Not to mention there was no connection issues.

Connection issues is a huge part in why CSAT's are a little broken right now. 1 bullet difference is no problem, 1 bullet difference on a server that is having connection issues is a big problem.

Not to mention the broken Coveralls hit box. CSAT fatigues are fine, but the coverall hitbox is just weird, similar to the old Lush Ghillie with its broken head hitbox. On paper CSAT Coveralls are the same as CSAT Fatigues, but everyone who has played this game long enough to know, there is a noticeable difference.

Dom likes this
Just now, Haych said:

Tactical Vest only. Not to mention there was no connection issues.

Connection issues is a huge part in why CSAT's are a little broken right now. 1 bullet difference is no problem, 1 bullet difference on a server that is having connection issues is a big problem.

Not to mention the broken Coveralls hit box. CSAT fatigues are fine, but the coverall hitbox is just weird, similar to the old Lush Ghillie with its broken head hitbox. On paper CSAT Coveralls are the same as CSAT Fatigues, but everyone who has played this game long enough to know, there is a noticeable difference.

And this

Coveralls have a very weird hit reg/box around the stomach area. 

In editor yesterday I shot a NPC wearing coveralls 7 times in the stomach before it appeared visually wounded. 

Haych, Dom and Tiger like this
Just now, Axe said:

And this

Coveralls have a very weird hit reg/box around the stomach area. 

In editor yesterday I shot a NPC wearing coveralls 7 times in the stomach before it appeared visually wounded. 

The groin area also has a fucked up hit reg as well. No matter what Paratus throws at us as a Loot Crate replacement, it still makes it P2W as long as the CSAT Coveralls exist in those crates. 

Still waiting on that Tac Vest script, that should make it slightly less annoying.

Dom likes this
Just now, Haych said:

The groin area also has a fucked up hit reg as well. No matter what Paratus throws at us as a Loot Crate replacement, it still makes it P2W as long as the CSAT Coveralls exist in those crates. 

Still waiting on that Tac Vest script, that should make it slightly less annoying.

A tac vest script doesn't matter if the hitbox is messed up. It would make a 1 bullet difference. Just replace the coveralls with something else. People will cry, but they know it's P2W or else they wouldn't have spent hundreds of dollars to get them. 

1 minute ago, Axe said:

A tac vest script doesn't matter if the hitbox is messed up. It would make a 1 bullet difference. Just replace the coveralls with something else. People will cry, but they know it's P2W or else they wouldn't have spent hundreds of dollars to get them. 

Doesn't solve the issue, just makes it slightly less annoying though. Removing it will just be bigger of a issue because people payed hundreds for them, and that allows players to be eligible for valid Paypal refunds because a 'item' they payed for gets revoked. Don't forget, its not a donation. Last thing Asylum wants is banning people for requesting refunds for items that got removed from them as i'm pretty sure thats what they'll do.

Edited by Haych
Just now, Haych said:

Removing it will just be bigger of a issue because people payed hundreds for them

People paid 100s of dollars for a cosmetic skin, which is very clearly the point. If there is an unintended function of said cosmetic skin that is making it P2W, it is on Asylum Entertainment to remove it. 

2 minutes ago, Axe said:

People paid 100s of dollars for a cosmetic skin, which is very clearly the point. If there is an unintended function of said cosmetic skin that is making it P2W, it is on Asylum Entertainment to remove it. 

Removing them means Paratus admitting it was P2W, which we know will never happen.

Most of us want them gone, and the best were going to get most likely will be the Vest script. I have a idea, and if they really believe its cosmetic only, they'd remove the coveralls and use the 'replacement'. I'll post it later.

Edited by Haych
Just now, Haych said:

Removing them means Paratus admitting it was P2W, which we know will never happen.

Most of us want them gone, and the best were going to get most likely will be the Vest script. 

acknowledgement   purposefully implementing said thing. 

Not acknowledging a mistake looks far worse than fixing it. 

Honestly, I think hard resets for every restart would be a solid way to reduce the BE kicks and genera lag. I was on 4 last night, it was kicking every 20 minutes to an hour. Then they did a hard restart and it didn't kick at all for the next 2 hours at least. I think they should figure out what server kicks the most, implement hard resets only on that server alone and see if it helps with the problem. I'm not a super knowledgeable person on this, but I'm nearly positive it will make a noticeable difference.

Just now, Steve said:

Honestly, I think hard resets for every restart would be a solid way to reduce the BE kicks and genera lag. I was on 4 last night, it was kicking every 20 minutes to an hour. Then they did a hard restart and it didn't kick at all for the next 2 hours at least. I think they should figure out what server kicks the most, implement hard resets only on that server alone and see if it helps with the problem. I'm not a super knowledgeable person on this, but I'm nearly positive it will make a noticeable difference.

Ok, well... how is that relevant?:shrug:

UncleGeo likes this
1 minute ago, Steve said:

lol

3 minutes ago, Eazy said:

It would be shame for people to lose CSAT coveralls, the obly real solution i can think of, is add it for everyone BUT for the people who actually paid for it and got it, maybe a way of reducing the price for them, by like a half or two thirds of the actual price

That would be another good compromise.