Question for the Criminals

At what point does one get bored of walking up to unarmed civs with nothing and monotonously saying "backpack or die" just to rob them of a empty backpack?

I can understand if you are trying to get some loot, but what is the point of continually robbing someone who you already know has nothing, or even someone youve killed for noncompliance and has respawned?

Just now, Xilvius said:

At what point does one get bored of walking up to unarmed civs with nothing and monotonously saying "backpack or die" just to rob them of a empty backpack?

I can understand if you are trying to get some loot, but what is the point of continually robbing someone who you already know has nothing, or even someone youve killed for noncompliance and has respawned?

Trolling is fun, and some people like racking up a huge bounty and being on the run all the time 

Olivia and Dressbuck like this
5 minutes ago, Xilvius said:

Some people like to show a form of dominance depending on what server you are on. And others just have to check because when me and other gang members rob por Poe they end up having 15k+ and they're just walking around the city 

6 minutes ago, Xilvius said:

Never

Heidelberg likes this
1 minute ago, Bear 2.0 said:

Trolling is fun, and some people like racking up a huge bounty and being on the run all the time 

Its not fun for us civs lol. I gues i didnt realize people got bounties even when the guy theyre robbing doesnt have anything. 

Ive only been playing for two days now so im still trying to understand how things work, and appriciate everyones input. I guess ill have to invest into some bodyguards or something to keep myself safe.

Just now, Xilvius said:

Its not fun for us civs lol. I gues i didnt realize people got bounties even when the guy theyre robbing doesnt have anything. 

Ive only been playing for two days now so im still trying to understand how things work, and appriciate everyones input. I guess ill have to invest into some bodyguards or something to keep myself safe.

You don't if you rob $0. $1+ u get a 5k charge. Also obviously if we kill you - 5k charge. 

When you're in this situation either shoot them if you think you can kill them, or just give them what they're asking for. Best thing you can do is roll in large numbers of people or with a gang. 

Xilvius likes this
31 minutes ago, Xilvius said:

Ppl be talkin shit

Xilvius likes this
23 minutes ago, Bear 2.0 said:

You don't if you rob $0. $1+ u get a 5k charge. Also obviously if we kill you - 5k charge. 

When you're in this situation either shoot them if you think you can kill them, or just give them what they're asking for. Best thing you can do is roll in large numbers of people or with a gang. 

I thought picking peaches was low profile LOL.

right now just my friend and i. Mostly we are ok, but id say maybe 3 -5 times a day get ganked for nothing.

Didnt wanna join a gang because i dont want to be murdered all the time, just trying to make a little cash and help out people who are hurt or need a car fixed.

7 minutes ago, Xilvius said:

right now just my friend and i. Mostly we are ok, but id say maybe 3 -5 times a day get ganked for nothing.

Didnt wanna join a gang because i dont want to be murdered all the time, just trying to make a little cash and help out people who are hurt or need a car fixed.

Actually joining the right gangs and having connections stops that from happening. You help out others, they return the favor. I've gotten out of kidnappings that way

13 minutes ago, Xilvius said:

Peaches is not low profile because it's really close to big citiies with a lot of people, it's better mining in pyrgos or athira

you need to choose carefully, don't go for a gang known for RDMing and general rule violation

Xilvius likes this
9 minutes ago, Berus said:

Peaches is not low profile because it's really close to big citiies with a lot of people, it's better mining in pyrgos or athira

you need to choose carefully, don't go for a gang known for RDMing and general rule violation

We are in Athira, doing mining now. Only problem is since my friend and i are super new we dont really know which gangs are "good" gangs.

I figure if we stick around long enough for people to get used to seeing us, and know what we are about we will hopefully stop being robbed and.murdered so often.

Asylum is hardcore like that.

Work on peaches until you have enough for a boat license and the wet suit license. This way you can buy a sub and wet suit to go out excavating.

With the Sub no one will know you are out there pick and isolated location (there are many). Excavating will give you jewelry and oil which are not bad prices 

when you are starting out. Save enough for a 150K house as it will let you hold 3x house storages and look for one near the water. You will need the civilian talent and 

a home owners license to purchase one. Then use that house as a jump off spot for all the excavating goodies so you don't need to sell it right away every time.

You just keep going back and forth to fill up your boxes and sell them when you want. When excavating you also take a chance at finding a "Treasure map" which 

you can only use in Tanoa Asylum. So save those maps in ur house when you get them. 

These babys' are an easy 40-60K of jewlery and they are easy to find.

Once you buy a house you can start your own gang and make that house the gang house.

The trick is to be stealthy and never let anyone see you.

ohh and never excavate with a bounty!

GL!

Edited by Manolo
Bear 2.0 likes this
3 minutes ago, Manolo said:

Asylum is hardcore like that.

Work on peaches until you have enough for a boat license and the wet suit license. This way you can buy a sub and wet suit to go out excavating.

With the Sub no one will know you are out there pick and isolated location (there are many). Excavating will give you jewelry and oil which are not bad prices 

when you are starting out. Save enough for a 150K house as it will let you hold 3x house storages and look for one near the water. You will need the civilian talent and 

a home owners license to purchase one. Then use that house as a jump off spot for all the excavating goodies so you don't need to sell it right away every time.

You just keep going back and forth to fill up your boxes and sell them when you want. When excavating you also take a chance at finding a "Treasure map" which 

you can only use in Tanoa Asylum. So save those maps in ur house when you get them. 

These babys' are an easy 40-60K of jewlery and they are easy to find.

Once you buy a house you can start your own gang and make that house the gang house.

The trick is to be stealthy and never let anyone see you.

ohh and never excavate with a bounty!

GL!

Thanks for the helpful advise. I already have a small 40k house and just started a eco gang with my friend, we are getting decent loot mining, might look into diving now. -thumbs up-

Appriciate it.

2 hours ago, Xilvius said:

The problem with peaches is its right on the main road. I can never pass up pulling over and seeing what the peach pickers are up to. :) I don't rob the newbies there usually though. 

Try mining and excavating.

Manolo likes this
  • 2 weeks later...