Diseased

On ‎4‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 10:32 PM, JaeJae said:

In-game name: JaeJae
Timezone: CST-Texas
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot):
9417f8371db97f4798aef3317282c144.png
https://gyazo.com/9417f8371db97f4798aef3317282c144
Previous gang affiliations: Ravenwood, Snugglebunnies
Why we should accept you: Looking to join a group of guys that like to fight no matter what especially when it comes to fighting cartels and killing the cops. Hope to fullfill the gangs needs and continue to help keep the gang on top of the line. I am quite a good CQC player when it comes to fighting and i'm not the best pilot but can get from point a to b. During tac coms you wont hear a peep from me unless its a callout for our advance. I usually get along with everyone i talk to so drama wouldn't be a problem. 
Any extra information: I Hardly Play Cop

LMFAO -1

In-game name: MrTwiggy

Timezone: EST (Eastern Standard Time)

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): 822 hours on Arma3, another ~500 hours on Arma2 871da9115964f9ce008b0883cfdf6271.png

Previous gang affiliations: Was in Infinity in '14 and tried a couple others as well, then was in FSA for a while in '15 until they disbanded (and later rebanded?)

Why we should accept you: I'm a mature competitive player who is most interested in combat situations. Pretty much any time I get on to play, I'm looking to have some fun and do some fighting whether it's cartels, bank robbery, gang war action.

Any extra information: There isn't much information about how your gang prefers to operate and play, but I'm looking for a gang that plays competitively but plays because they enjoy the game and can be mature. My experience with competitive serious gangs has unfortunately been on the side of 'adults' constantly screaming and raging at each other when they die or something goes wrong. If that sounds like your teamspeak channel, then we might not be a good fit, but your roster seems like a good group of people I've seen around.

Edited by MrTwiggy
18 minutes ago, MrTwiggy said:

In-game name: MrTwiggy

Timezone: EST (Eastern Standard Time)

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): 822 hours on Arma3, another ~500 hours on Arma2 871da9115964f9ce008b0883cfdf6271.png

Previous gang affiliations: Was in Infinity in '14 and tried a couple others as well, then was in FSA for a while in '15 until they disbanded (and later rebanded?)

Why we should accept you: I'm a mature competitive player who is most interested in combat situations. Pretty much any time I get on to play, I'm looking to have some fun and do some fighting whether it's cartels, bank robbery, gang war action.

Any extra information: There isn't much information about how your gang prefers to operate and play, but I'm looking for a gang that plays competitively but plays because they enjoy the game and can be mature. My experience with competitive serious gangs has unfortunately been on the side of 'adults' constantly screaming and raging at each other when they die or something goes wrong. If that sounds like your teamspeak channel, then we might not be a good fit, but your roster seems like a good group of people I've seen around.

denied

In-game name: UnReALjay
Timezone: Canada Eastern
https://gyazo.com/c7057c0c40f3fc74cf37313723acaf57
Previous gang affiliations: Blackwing PMC
Why we should accept you: Looking for as serious group to have fun with and enjoy atlis life to the fullest 
Any extra information: Making money is my Expertise. Decent Shot, All 27 talent points,250k in bank     

5 minutes ago, UnReALjay said:

In-game name: UnReALjay
Timezone: Canada Eastern
https://gyazo.com/c7057c0c40f3fc74cf37313723acaf57
Previous gang affiliations: Blackwing PMC
Why we should accept you: Looking for as serious group to have fun with and enjoy atlis life to the fullest 
Any extra information: Making money is my Expertise. Decent Shot, All 27 talent points,250k in bank     

denied

Scott likes this

“Application:

16 Years Old. Very Mature though.

-In game name: Sergeant Fiz

- Central Standard Time Zone

-Previous gangs: Bad Blood (I was a recruit for a couple of days but it didn't really work out), AiA, Vanguardians, Dark Horse Military, Imperium (DJB and Derfrags are assholes),and a couple other shit gangs

-Hours on arma 3: 900 on this account around 200 - 300 on my alt. https://gyazo.com/f661cc7d7bdacc9592b9e3677c1c2744

-How much money: 250k'ish

-Donator rank (if any): 2

-Why do you want to join: Because I love server 3 and want to play asylum seriously but all the other gangs are shit and full of ass holes

-Why should we accept you: I'm a good pilot (Debatable), I'm good at pvp fights, and I can be on anywhere from 3-8 hours a day. more on weekends.

-Hours on asylum (Roughly): 900 at least

-Have you ever been banned: yes for combat suiciding :l

-Do you know any of our members: No not really, but I tend to fit in pretty easily with new people!

Edited by Fiz
Put wrong donor rank
32 minutes ago, Fiz said:

“Application:

16 Years Old. Very Mature though.

-In game name: Sergeant Fiz

- Central Standard Time Zone

-Previous gangs: Bad Blood (I was a recruit for a couple of days but it didn't really work out), AiA, Vanguardians, Dark Horse Military, Imperium (DJB and Derfrags are assholes),and a couple other shit gangs

-Hours on arma 3: 900 on this account around 200 - 300 on my alt. https://gyazo.com/f661cc7d7bdacc9592b9e3677c1c2744

-How much money: 250k'ish

-Donator rank (if any): 2

-Why do you want to join: Because I love server 3 and want to play asylum seriously but all the other gangs are shit and full of ass holes

-Why should we accept you: I'm a good pilot (Debatable), I'm good at pvp fights, and I can be on anywhere from 3-8 hours a day. more on weekends.

-Hours on asylum (Roughly): 900 at least

-Have you ever been banned: yes for combat suiciding :l

-Do you know any of our members: No not really, but I tend to fit in pretty easily with new people!

no

In-game name: ModMan
Timezone: Est. Standard
https://gyazo.com/7f6ff24c4bc8ed74ff363f4139ceadbd
Previous gang affiliations: Premiere
Why we should accept you: Not only am I a good shot but with experience on the APD I have learned call outs in detail, along with Tac-Comms, and most of all I stand out most because of my spontaneous random personality. I am always loyal and respectful to those in a higher position, I use tactical advantages when in combat and I am very resourceful. I can always bring more to the table but that's for you guys to see if I am accepted in.
Any extra information: I can beatbox and I got Jamooze to rap to it when he was drunk. <3

6 minutes ago, ModMan said:

In-game name: ModMan
Timezone: Est. Standard
https://gyazo.com/7f6ff24c4bc8ed74ff363f4139ceadbd
Previous gang affiliations: Premiere
Why we should accept you: Not only am I a good shot but with experience on the APD I have learned call outs in detail, along with Tac-Comms, and most of all I stand out most because of my spontaneous random personality. I am always loyal and respectful to those in a higher position, I use tactical advantages when in combat and I am very resourceful. I can always bring more to the table but that's for you guys to see if I am accepted in.
Any extra information: I can beatbox and I got Jamooze to rap to it when he was drunk. <3

denied.

24 minutes ago, Leslie said:

In-game name: Leslie/ChocolateBUtter
Timezone: Eastern
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): https://gyazo.com/c0b3c1dc0ef234b26cc42856a3777c8a
Previous gang affiliations: BB , DHM , Instinct , Icon , FSA , Imperium
Why we should accept you: Because I know what im doing and +dont shoot with my ankles
Any extra information: Im black

DENIED.

In-game name: Stumpiie
Timezone: gmt+1
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): https://gyazo.com/c12d244a5166cd494859a13dcd71c4a2
Previous gang affiliations: Marauders
Why we should accept you: I'm a decent pilot i used to be alot better but i just came back from a long break, but it should not take very long before i get use to it again. I'm also okay in combat but i usually spend most time in helicopers.
Any extra information: I Sarted playing on Asylum in 2014 but i just recently started playing again after a long break.

Edited by Stumpiie
Micheal schmeichel likes this
50 minutes ago, Stumpiie said:

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): https://gyazo.com/c12d244a5166cd494859a13dcd71c4a2
Why we should accept you: I'm a decent pilot i use to be alot better but i just came back from a long brake, but it should not take very long before i get use to it again. I'm also okay in combat but i usually spend most time in helicopers.
Any extra information: I Sarted playing on Asylum in 2014 but i just recently started playing again after a long brake.

+1 in his prime he was a very good pilot. almost as good as sw3g. Think @Kuklinski would even agree.

Edited by ViiET
4 hours ago, Stumpiie said:

Why we should accept you: I'm a decent pilot i used to be alot better but i just came back from a long break, but it should not take very long before i get use to it again. I'm also okay in combat but i usually spend most time in helicopers.
Any extra information: I Sarted playing on Asylum in 2014 but i just recently started playing again after a long break.

accepted

In-game name:Assert
Timezone:EST
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot):1640 https://gyazo.com/c059082f51a586bc2cf2513c62b90158
Previous gang affiliations: Rebel Department
Why we should accept you: Good Independent player who likes to fight cartels, best at CQC
Any extra information: I can bring cartel experience that most people don't have and I'm not a whiny bitch 

J1M, Don, asiuxjau and 1 other like this
21 minutes ago, Assert said:

In-game name:Assert
Timezone:EST
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot):1640 https://gyazo.com/c059082f51a586bc2cf2513c62b90158
Previous gang affiliations: Rebel Department
Why we should accept you: Good Independent player who likes to fight cartels, best at CQC
Any extra information: I can bring cartel experience that most people don't have and I'm not a whiny bitch 

d

e

n

i

e

d

Kuklinski, Chau, Tiger and 1 other like this

In-game name: Timmy
Timezone: GMT +1
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): https://gyazo.com/df0f31d4d362d148e5269b4efc036245
Previous gang affiliations: !k
Why we should accept you: Im a European player so i'll be able to be online when it's nighttime in America, i have alot of overall experience in Arma games eg Arma2 and DayZ.
Any extra information: I have been friends with Stumpiie who recently got accepted for a long time and we work well together which is the main reason im looking to join this gang. I started playing on the server back in 2014 played for about a year before i took a break and cam back maybe 2 weeks ago.

Edited by McToEz
37 minutes ago, McToEz said:

In-game name: Timmy
Timezone: GMT +1
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): https://gyazo.com/df0f31d4d362d148e5269b4efc036245
Previous gang affiliations: !k
Why we should accept you: Im a European player so i'll be able to be online when it's nighttime in America, i have alot of overall experience in Arma games eg Arma2 and DayZ.
Any extra information: I have been friends with Stumpiie who recently got accepted for a long time and we work well together which is the main reason im looking to join this gang. I started playing on the server back in 2014 played for about a year before i took a break and cam back maybe 2 weeks ago.

friend tag for now. -sfb

Edited by ViiET

In-game name:Geo
Timezone:central
https://gyazo.com/d5ed142691cf6849dad1669ed01ff71d 914
Previous gang affiliations:Bratva, immigration control, plague, bunnis bitches, played with camorra for a while as a friend
Why we should accept you: 
I want to join Insanity so that i can fight with a group of guys who dont want to do it for the money, but instead just to make a name for themselves and get valuable experience. In my previous gangs, i feel that some members said they didnt care about the money, but in reality they did and were holding back. I can assure you that i could care less about the money. For example, i crashed an orca once with about 5 guys full rebel, but instead of raging and not comping anyone, i comped everyone to make sure i kept good relations with them. Relations, I feel that this is the most important thing to keep in a gang. It is close to the worse thing whenever you miss a shot and you have 6 other people yelling at you and calling you names, it just brings down the mood and doesnt make you perform any better. In all of the gangs i have been in, i have always tried to help people or have them see me as some sort of leader. When i say leader, i dont mean the kind of leader that would put someone down because they missed a shot. Im talking about the leader that instead of pointing out all the wrongs in people and making them feel bad about themselves, trying to help them and give them useful tips. I am a really good shot and i excel at CQC, Cartels, ive had lots of experiences at bank prison fed, and i am really good at getting out of sticky situations, either the sticky situation be through roleplay with cops, or if im about to be ifrit dropped on. I am really good at staying calm and collected and i know when you can have fun and when you have to shut up and listen. My tac comms is honestly the most beautiful thing you will ever hear and i know very well what to say and when to say them. Overall, i would just like a mature group of well rounded players to have a great time with.

Any extra information:I created my own gang before any other gang and we were going about 13 people strong but we ran out of funds. Other than that, i think i covered it all! i am not a bad pilot, i just potatoed in the heli! I am really good at banks and prisons, but i would rather do cartels. Like i said before, i dont really care about the money because i can make it back real fast. I am also a constable, so i know if any cops will overstep their boundaries and how to avoid them.

Edited by GeoArma
LennieTheLegend likes this
1 hour ago, GeoArma said:

In-game name:Geo
Timezone:central
https://gyazo.com/d5ed142691cf6849dad1669ed01ff71d 914
Previous gang affiliations:Bratva, immigration control, plague, bunnis bitches, played with camorra for a while as a friend
Why we should accept you: 
I want to join Insanity so that i can fight with a group of guys who dont want to do it for the money, but instead just to make a name for themselves and get valuable experience. In my previous gangs, i feel that some members said they didnt care about the money, but in reality they did and were holding back. I can assure you that i could care less about the money. For example, i crashed an orca once with about 5 guys full rebel, but instead of raging and not comping anyone, i comped everyone to make sure i kept good relations with them. Relations, I feel that this is the most important thing to keep in a gang. It is close to the worse thing whenever you miss a shot and you have 6 other people yelling at you and calling you names, it just brings down the mood and doesnt make you perform any better. In all of the gangs i have been in, i have always tried to help people or have them see me as some sort of leader. When i say leader, i dont mean the kind of leader that would put someone down because they missed a shot. Im talking about the leader that instead of pointing out all the wrongs in people and making them feel bad about themselves, trying to help them and give them useful tips. I am a really good shot and i excel at CQC, Cartels, ive had lots of experiences at bank prison fed, and i am really good at getting out of sticky situations, either the sticky situation be through roleplay with cops, or if im about to be ifrit dropped on. I am really good at staying calm and collected and i know when you can have fun and when you have to shut up and listen. My tac comms is honestly the most beautiful thing you will ever hear and i know very well what to say and when to say them. Overall, i would just like a mature group of well rounded players to have a great time with.

Any extra information:I created my own gang before any other gang and we were going about 13 people strong but we ran out of funds. Other than that, i think i covered it all! i am not a bad pilot, i just potatoed in the heli! I am really good at banks and prisons, but i would rather do cartels. Like i said before, i dont really care about the money because i can make it back real fast. I am also a constable, so i know if any cops will overstep their boundaries and how to avoid them.

denied

In-game name: Ashy Tyrone
Timezone: dunt know what dis means
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): aint postin u go to steam and check
Previous gang affiliations: ashy boyz
Why we should accept you: cuz im a fuckin beats nigga.. ifu dont know about me im ashy tyrone ashy as fuck been round these skreets longer then most u been known
Any extra information: yea, o, a beast all u need to know straight ashy den a mother fucka..

36 minutes ago, ashytyrone said:

In-game name: Ashy Tyrone
Timezone: dunt know what dis means
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): aint postin u go to steam and check
Previous gang affiliations: ashy boyz
Why we should accept you: cuz im a fuckin beats nigga.. ifu dont know about me im ashy tyrone ashy as fuck been round these skreets longer then most u been known
Any extra information: yea, o, a beast all u need to know straight ashy den a mother fucka..

denied we require our members do not play with a steering wheel

Rusty:) likes this