LOL BEING BANNNED

Nickige

lol being banned for ""exploiting" even tho i did not even know that i exploited the game, by selling ""items"" by 1 each time and rapidly clicking selling all of them very quickly. and so called ""admin"" not giving out the name, decided to ban me because of what he saw on the logs, and that was seeing all of the items sold in a very quick amount of time .  I was not aware that being permed from an exploit that i had no idea that i was doing could end up being the end my career on asylum life. so guys be very careful selling items at stores and picking items up off the floor because you most likely get banned just like me. so be careful 

Atmosphere, JIMBO, massi and 3 others like this
2 minutes ago, NICKT said:

lol being banned for ""exploiting" even tho i did not even know that i exploited the game, by selling ""items"" by 1 each time and rapidly clicking selling all of them very quickly. and so called ""admin"" not giving out the name, decided to ban me because of what he saw on the logs, and that was seeing all of the items sold in a very quick amount of time .  I was not aware that being permed from an exploit that i had no idea that i was doing could end up being the end my career on asylum life. so guys be very careful selling items at stores and picking items up off the floor because you most likely get banned just like me. so be careful 

Im sorry? How do you not know that this isn't an exploit? You are making more cash than you normaly would, it sucks that your that stupid to a) do to like everytime you sold an item, and b, just being stupid for doing something that you knew was not how it was meant to work. 

1 minute ago, NICKT said:

om my word, i totally knew that, NOT wtf are you coming into this post assuming that i knew this dude like, plus if you have nothing better to do that come into someone else post and rant shit then just leave and take you assuming bullshit with you 

Just now, NICKT said:

i dont keep up with what is and what is not a bug 

1) Its not a bug 

2) Are you actulay that retarded?

weer likes this

This really helps your ban appeal. Lol. 

Apoligize for not responding to you today but I haven't been at my pc. 

Secondly, I was in the process of digging deeper and double check a few things to see if I would be able to lift your ban. But after this littletantrum, not too sure if that's in the best interest of the servers. 

Oh well. 

10 minutes ago, HapHazard said:

This really helps your ban appeal. Lol. 

Apoligize for not responding to you today but I haven't been at my pc. 

Secondly, I was in the process of digging deeper and double check a few things to see if I would be able to lift your ban. But after this littletantrum, not too sure if that's in the best interest of the servers. 

Oh well. 

Throw it! Do it Hap!!! PLEASE IM DYING