Wanted List (Only applies to cops I guess)

Right now, there are plenty of names on the wanted list for like 2$, 4$, 6$ and so on, and I feel like it's no point stopping them and talking to them about a 2$ ticket. I mean, yes it's fun at times to RP but when its like 10 people on the wanted list for 2$ it's a mess.

My suggestion was maybe only list people on the wanted list over 1k bounty or so? Just a suggestion offcourse! :P

Just now, Martin said:

i love when cops pull me over for speeding, sometimes i might even try to escape 

This! ^^

You never know when that 2 dollar ticket is going to lead to a chase and a hatch full of meth lol. Having the $2 bounties gives APD reason to initiate RP with players. Why should only people with large bounties have a chance to interact with the police? Being pulled over for speeding tickets and dealing with the officers was actually what made me want to apply. It was a great RP interaction. 

Chan Wong likes this
8 minutes ago, TwinCities said:

Could be worst

Exactly. Some of us within the APD are trying really hard to actively talk to our precinct and get away from this stigma. Things like this would perpetuate the issue and make it harder. Also making money on cop is hit or miss , at best. as the great Capt @Ed. once said "the real moneys in meth!" And people shouldn't be playing cop just for money. 

Besides, i love low bounties, you sometimes get the best RP from them!

Just now, Reavantos said:

Exactly. Some of us within the APD are trying really hard to actively talk to our precinct and get away from this stigma. Things like this would perpetuate the issue and make it harder. Also making money on cop is hit or miss , at best. as the great Capt @Ed. once said "the real moneys in meth!" And people shouldn't be playing cop just for money. 

Besides, i love low bounties, you sometimes get the best RP from them!

I do see your point, but it's harder to filter out the "criminals" over a speeder, you know?

And I'm not suggesting this to make more / less money. I feel like completely removing the speeders from wanted list is a bad idea, but either add them on top of wanted list or bottom?

Idk what im talking about anymore, ill shut up.

Definitely not. If the wanted list gets stacked with speeders, it's the officer's job to clean it up. Plus, as it's been said a numerous amount of times, the speeding charges are implemented for RP. 

It's been suggested before to have a color code for the wanted list based on the calibers of the crimes that the suspects have committed.

Edited by Skyanide
Reavantos likes this
5 minutes ago, Chan Wong said:

I do see your point, but it's harder to filter out the "criminals" over a speeder, you know?

And I'm not suggesting this to make more / less money. I feel like completely removing the speeders from wanted list is a bad idea, but either add them on top of wanted list or bottom?

Idk what im talking about anymore, ill shut up.

Don't take our responses as negatives. It is VERY important people voice opinions and ideas. It helps the community grow. We are just showing our concerns with it is all. 

I mean i do see some positives. If someone has a terrorist bombing charge. They are definitely more of a threat that the peach farmer who was speeding. but we are just afraid of the system being abused you know? we try to weed out bad members of the APD. but since humans are involved, the system will always be imperfect. 

Edited by Reavantos

I can agree with you where maybe a classing system can be developed, where the wanted list displays high priority targets over those with petty crimes. Maybe the color code that Sgt. Olivia suggested a while back could be looked into, otherwise I just see the system staying the same. 

Edited by Skyanide
On 1/18/2016 at 8:55 AM, Chan Wong said:

Right now, there are plenty of names on the wanted list for like 2$, 4$, 6$ and so on, and I feel like it's no point stopping them and talking to them about a 2$ ticket. I mean, yes it's fun at times to RP but when its like 10 people on the wanted list for 2$ it's a mess.

My suggestion was maybe only list people on the wanted list over 1k bounty or so? Just a suggestion offcourse! :P

When this happens most of the time a LT will go through an pardon everyone with tickets under 10$... Or a confident constable.(not saying i do) 

On January 18, 2016 at 10:05 AM, Dredge said:

This! ^^

You never know when that 2 dollar ticket is going to lead to a chase and a hatch full of meth lol. Having the $2 bounties gives APD reason to initiate RP with players. Why should only people with large bounties have a chance to interact with the police? Being pulled over for speeding tickets and dealing with the officers was actually what made me want to apply. It was a great RP interaction. 

Yesterday I tried pulling a guy over during a Ride Along for a speeding ticket to see how the Cadet RP'd... He ran and we caught him with 7 Katibas amongst a full house load of illegal stuff in his truck lol. Speeding tickets are fun. 

Beef..., Dredge and RomanRunsCA like this

i mean, i get the speeding cameras for initiation of having a bounty and what not, but i can kinda agree with that. I think speeding should be something that the cops see them doing. either that or make the speeding ticket more realistic, 25 - 50 even. A driving record, every time a speeding ticket is acquired it doubles, 2-4-8- and so on, until the bounty is taken care of. I think 50 dollars for speeding is fair, 10 speeding tickets for probable cause, seems pretty legit. Speeding doesn't give you probable cause in most cases, so its almost just as easy to pull them over for "swerving" or something in that sort, a tail light idk. So if you really enjoy the rp, you can make it work without that random 2 dollar ticket. Tell them there tire is flat and it looks like it could use air or a spare, ask them if you could look in their trunk for a tool kit. Just rp it. but i agree having a 50 people on a wanted list with 30 of them having speeding tickets is kinda annoying. license revoke, based off of driving record, make it so they cant get a license for 10 mins, moving up from there. So many things that wouldn't affect the rp, but that would benefit the police force. Some people like myself like to just cut the shit with civs, and some are in it to make money and that is about it, i get that. 

42 minutes ago, Carpet Muncher said:

i mean, i get the speeding cameras for initiation of having a bounty and what not, but i can kinda agree with that. I think speeding should be something that the cops see them doing. either that or make the speeding ticket more realistic, 25 - 50 even. A driving record, every time a speeding ticket is acquired it doubles, 2-4-8- and so on, until the bounty is taken care of. I think 50 dollars for speeding is fair, 10 speeding tickets for probable cause, seems pretty legit. Speeding doesn't give you probable cause in most cases, so its almost just as easy to pull them over for "swerving" or something in that sort, a tail light idk. So if you really enjoy the rp, you can make it work without that random 2 dollar ticket. Tell them there tire is flat and it looks like it could use air or a spare, ask them if you could look in their trunk for a tool kit. Just rp it. but i agree having a 50 people on a wanted list with 30 of them having speeding tickets is kinda annoying. license revoke, based off of driving record, make it so they cant get a license for 10 mins, moving up from there. So many things that wouldn't affect the rp, but that would benefit the police force. Some people like myself like to just cut the shit with civs, and some are in it to make money and that is about it, i get that. 

The annoying thing about people with speeding tickets only is that they never rp. They just say "ye i was speeding" and nothing else, so its that awkward moment if I give him that $10 ticket or just let him off with a warning and pardon.

i honestly feel like the speeding cameras should not be so sensetive. You get a speeding ticket for driving 61 when in 60 zone. 

And I feel like the speeding cameras should be stackable automatically tbh. (driving 300 through checkpoint only gives 1 ticket when it should give like 30)