Montage #3

1 minute ago, Inquisitor said:

Why did you pause for so long aiming at nothing? 

I mean logically if from his suppressed fire you got that his position was in that house wouldn't you just shoot it immediately? Maybe aim in? Maybe some calculated accurate fire? rather than a full clip at the sky and directly at his head in third person?

How do you get that control on a third person full auto spray at such range?

1. idk(c)

2. idk(c)

3. fb4c9f087e4d503c06f91e25c29cdb8815e26eb3

Just now, pete said:

1. idk(c)

2. idk(c)

K cool man, thanks for giving me your perspective of things. I mean you've literally just dug a hole here in my mind but maybe in years to come i'll look back after a really long pause at a doorway that I'm about to pre-fire cos there was a guy there before and i will say you know what mate, Pete was right, Pete was legit, why on earth did i ever question his god-tier abilities. 

12 minutes ago, Inquisitor said:

Why did you pause for so long aiming at nothing? 

I mean logically if from his suppressed fire you got that his position was in that house wouldn't you just shoot it immediately? Maybe aim in? Maybe some calculated accurate fire? rather than a full clip at the sky and directly at his head in third person?

How do you get that control on a third person full auto spray at such range?

The spray isnt hard especially if you have experience in using the gun, the whole he's hacking post look really childish on your part tbh, if you truly feel like he's hacking make a report, dont bitch on the forums for everyone to see, it's annoying and unnecessary 

Edited by L1on
iGoShoulderDeep likes this
Just now, Inquisitor said:

K cool man, thanks for giving me your perspective of things. I mean you've literally just dug a hole here in my mind but maybe in years to come i'll look back after a really long pause at a doorway that I'm about to pre-fire cos there was a guy there before and i will say you know what mate, Pete was right, Pete was legit, why on earth did i ever question his god-tier abilities. 

jesus christ chill out man

iGoShoulderDeep, explicit and Tiger like this

Why is Pete so good a 3rd person spraying? We came from a community that had Zafirs, MK200's and no crosshairs. I played around 2500 hours of Arma without the use of crosshairs, same with Pete. You adjust and get used to it, and when you finally get the luxury of crosshairs, 3rd person spraying is ever so easier.

pete likes this
Just now, Haych said:

Why is Pete so good a 3rd person spraying? We came from a community that had Zafirs, MK200's and no crosshairs. I played around 2500 hours of Arma without the use of crosshairs, same with Pete. You adjust and get used to it, and when you finally get the luxury of crosshairs, 3rd person spraying is ever so easier.

NOOOOO ONNEEEE CARESSSS!!!!!!! :kappa::kappa::kappa::kappa: <3

Edited by iGoShoulderDeep
Haych likes this

The amount of career cop tears in this thread are too much to handle...

...probably haven't even been to a cartel before.

13 hours ago, Inquisitor said:

crying-waterfalls.gif

AndrewFam likes this
31 minutes ago, Martiiin said:

This has nothing to do with a cartel fight

Sitting in Kavala giving tickets all day does not give cops the neccesary combat experience needed in order to claim that someone is cheating.

Going to a cartel would better experience these career cops in combat and maybe they'd think twice about crying over someone obviously better than them.

49 minutes ago, eXplicit said:

Sitting in Kavala giving tickets all day does not give cops the neccesary combat experience needed in order to claim that someone is cheating.

Going to a cartel would better experience these career cops in combat and maybe they'd think twice about crying over someone obviously better than them.

I doubt that he has never been to a cartel fight and even tho those video doesent look legit.

16 hours ago, Inquisitor said:

Has this guy ever held an MK?

explicit and George like this
  • 1 year later...