(ß)oats And Hoes [S3] [Open]

Just now, Lib514 said:

no, this is absurd... this is what the person who rejected me said Denied due to "low amount of hours", and this guy might get accepted with only 100 hours? I mean, that's kinda ridiculous, don't try to just sweep that away. 

i was looking into how many hours he has played in other games that are sort of related in game engine.

a captain denied you.

gl towards your future en-devours.

On 5/6/2017 at 5:47 PM, Chun said:

1. In-game alias?: Chun Ho Zing

2. Location (country or state) & Age : USA, ND and a Mature 15 Year old.

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?: Been playing on the Asylum server's since iv'e bought the game. All hours on Asylum.

4. Who Recruited You? (Not Required) James had told me to apply on forums.

5. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?: Am in Banana Street but they were never really active since the the day I joined so I need to get outta here.

6. What are you best at? (Cartels, Hot-Drops, Sniping. With Examples) Drug runs, Arms Dealer, Holding people up, Hostages and not toooo bad of a shot.

7. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.): Never have been banned. Never plan on it either. 

8. How often do you play? (hours per day): School is a tough thing to get around but getting out soon and will be playing a lot. I still play around 4-5 hours a day if I am on.

9. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?: Positive Vibes to everyone. No negativity, don't like to hear it.

denied due to lacking of hours and a RECENT VAC BAN.

gl to you.

1. In-game alias?:  Riot

2. Location (country or state) & Age :  USA, Florida & age 15.

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?:  3 or so months

4. Who Recruited You? (Not Required) : No one.

5. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?:  Not in this server

6. What are you best at? (Cartels, Hot-Drops, Sniping. With Examples) : I'm good at pretty much everything except sniping form far distances.

7. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.):  No and I don't plan on it.

8. How often do you play? (hours per day):  I'm on everyday, and I play mostly all day, so around 3 - 5 hours. And once school gets out (in 1.5 weeks) I will be on even more.

9. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?:I have almost 300 hours on arma 3 and tons of experience in gangs and Altis life in general, also I have very good aim and i'm good in any situation i'm put in.

8 hours ago, Lib514 said:

no, this is absurd... this is what the person who rejected me said Denied due to "low amount of hours", and this guy might get accepted with only 100 hours? I mean, that's kinda ridiculous, don't try to just sweep that away. 

Stfu you no life fag

12 hours ago, _Riot_ said:

1. In-game alias?:  Riot

2. Location (country or state) & Age :  USA, Florida & age 15.

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?:  3 or so months

4. Who Recruited You? (Not Required) : No one.

5. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?:  Not in this server

6. What are you best at? (Cartels, Hot-Drops, Sniping. With Examples) : I'm good at pretty much everything except sniping form far distances.

7. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.):  No and I don't plan on it.

8. How often do you play? (hours per day):  I'm on everyday, and I play mostly all day, so around 3 - 5 hours. And once school gets out (in 1.5 weeks) I will be on even more.

9. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?:I have almost 300 hours on arma 3 and tons of experience in gangs and Altis life in general, also I have very good aim and i'm good in any situation i'm put in.

Denied due to low amount of hours. Feel free to re-apply when you get more.

Sp0on likes this

1. In-game alias?:
BrianV

2. Location (country or state) & Age :
State-RI  Age-15

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?:
300hrs

4. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?:
tribal

5. What are you best at? (Cartels, Hot-Drops, Sniping. With Examples)
I'm a good spotter, am decently accurate, have good tac coms

6. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.):
once for combat log

7. How often do you play? (hours per day):
1-2hrs on mon-thurs. however long on fri-sun

8. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?: I am a team player and very loyal. I'm looking for a group of guys to have fun playing the game with. I'll do cartels whenever.

Just now, Pablo said:

1. In-game alias?:
BrianV

2. Location (country or state) & Age :
State-RI  Age-15

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?:
300hrs

4. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?:
tribal

5. What are you best at? (Cartels, Hot-Drops, Sniping. With Examples)
I'm a good spotter, am decently accurate, have good tac coms

6. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.):
once for combat log

7. How often do you play? (hours per day):
1-2hrs on mon-thurs. however long on fri-sun

8. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?: I am a team player and very loyal. I'm looking for a group of guys to have fun playing the game with. I'll do cartels whenever.

Denied due to low amount of hours. Feel free to apply when you get more.

1. In-game alias?: Joe Cooke

2. Location (country or state) & Age : US East & 17

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?: For a while now, since around March of 2015

4. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?:  Hooligans, ᑕᖆᕮᕮᗞ, ђ Hardline ђ, Defiance, Stellar

5. What are you best at? (Cartels, Hot-Drops, Sniping. With Examples) Fighting (In general), Piloting, Driving, Being there when people need me. Fighting in general being the ability for myself to outgun other individuals. Although this I have usually done this at red zones or cartels, Kavala will be something new for me to learn. Piloting meaning although I am not the most insane pilot, I have knowledge of the mechanics of the heli's and how to use them, especially in emergency situations (Auto rotation, landing with no anti-torque, etc...) Driving , because I know when it is appropriate when to stop and when not to, as well as holding my own while being pursued. I am also always readily available when big fights are about to go down.

6. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.): Never

7. How often do you play? (hours per day): At least 4+ hrs a day, although sometimes I do go over this amount of time.

8. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?: Well, I started out in a small gang called Hooligans. They taught me the ropes and got me into gang business. Things went down and I joined another gang after that. The reason for leaving the 5 previous gangs that I was in before would be too complicated to explain. All the gangs that I have been in have solely focused on Cartel & turf capping. Although that is fun and all, I would like to put more focus into money making as well rather than spending 100% of my time pumping my money into cartel capping. I have gained something from it though; vast knowledge of how to do things like cartels and turf capping. Since I take long breaks after leaving a gang, I quickly forget the callouts, so I may be rusty on that, however I am a fast learner. I can bring my abilities mentioned above as well as my assets that some might consider valuable to the gang. One of my best assets, A warehouse next to the vehicle factory right outside of Kavala, Can prove beneficial to the gang for vehicle crafting or even quick gear ups and runs into Kavala.

2 minutes ago, Joe Cooke said:

1. In-game alias?: Joe Cooke

2. Location (country or state) & Age : US East & 17

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?: For a while now, since around March of 2015

4. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?:  Hooligans, ᑕᖆᕮᕮᗞ, ђ Hardline ђ, Defiance, Stellar

5. What are you best at? (Cartels, Hot-Drops, Sniping. With Examples) Fighting (In general), Piloting, Driving, Being there when people need me. Fighting in general being the ability for myself to outgun other individuals. Although this I have usually done this at red zones or cartels, Kavala will be something new for me to learn. Piloting meaning although I am not the most insane pilot, I have knowledge of the mechanics of the heli's and how to use them, especially in emergency situations (Auto rotation, landing with no anti-torque, etc...) Driving , because I know when it is appropriate when to stop and when not to, as well as holding my own while being pursued. I am also always readily available when big fights are about to go down.

6. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.): Never

7. How often do you play? (hours per day): At least 4+ hrs a day, although sometimes I do go over this amount of time.

8. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?: Well, I started out in a small gang called Hooligans. They taught me the ropes and got me into gang business. Things went down and I joined another gang after that. The reason for leaving the 5 previous gangs that I was in before would be too complicated to explain. All the gangs that I have been in have solely focused on Cartel & turf capping. Although that is fun and all, I would like to put more focus into money making as well rather than spending 100% of my time pumping my money into cartel capping. I have gained something from it though; vast knowledge of how to do things like cartels and turf capping. Since I take long breaks after leaving a gang, I quickly forget the callouts, so I may be rusty on that, however I am a fast learner. I can bring my abilities mentioned above as well as my assets that some might consider valuable to the gang. One of my best assets, A warehouse next to the vehicle factory right outside of Kavala, Can prove beneficial to the gang for vehicle crafting or even quick gear ups and runs into Kavala.

Accepted as Trial Also +1 Really good guy 

Joe Cooke likes this

1. In-game alias?: Skinny Tim

2. Location (country or state) & Age : United States, New Jersey & 16

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?: 1000 Hours

4. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?: Altis Task Force

5. What are you best at? (Cartels, Hot-Drops, Sniping. With Examples) : Decent at sniping, Good at holding down cartels, Very good at hot dropping. The things that i'm best at are usually following orders from my superiors but I was never a leader but given the chance I believe I can be one great higher up. 

6. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.): Yes,  I get banned from usually silly things that I do that should be bannable, via false RDM claims but Ive been permanently banned once before for duping but I have learned that cheating doesn't always mean that you are winning.

7. How often do you play? (hours per day): Daily, I goto school, come home and play Arma until 11:00 or so at night.

8. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?: I can bring my energetic personality and my different combat skills to the table. I have different skills available such as close combat, also I can also bring my good driving/flying skills to the table.

Just now, Tim but not Tim said:

1. In-game alias?: Skinny Tim

2. Location (country or state) & Age : United States, New Jersey & 16

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?: 1000 Hours

4. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?: Altis Task Force

5. What are you best at? (Cartels, Hot-Drops, Sniping. With Examples) : Decent at sniping, Good at holding down cartels, Very good at hot dropping. The things that i'm best at are usually following orders from my superiors but I was never a leader but given the chance I believe I can be one great higher up. 

6. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.): Yes,  I get banned from usually silly things that I do that should be bannable, via false RDM claims but Ive been permanently banned once before for duping but I have learned that cheating doesn't always mean that you are winning.

7. How often do you play? (hours per day): Daily, I goto school, come home and play Arma until 11:00 or so at night.

8. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?: I can bring my energetic personality and my different combat skills to the table. I have different skills available such as close combat, also I can also bring my good driving/flying skills to the table.

Accepted for trial. PM for TS info.

1. In-game alias?: Carter

2. Location (country or state) & Age: 14 and I live in Washington US

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?: at least 160+ hours

4. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?: only small gangs I want more teamwork and to acutely feel like the gang has my back

5. What are you best at? (Cartels, Hot-Drops, Sniping. With Examples) I'm a pretty good sniper and have racked up over 300 kills in KOTH

6. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.):yes I was banned for duplicating items. I was poor and duplicated meth 

7. How often do you play? (hours per day):5 hours on weekdays but a lot longer on weekends

8. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?: I'm very hard working and like to help people out I will also follow all commands given to me as long as that person has the power to give them.

1 minute ago, carter124f said:

1. In-game alias?: Carter

2. Location (country or state) & Age: 14 and I live in Washington US

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?: at least 160+ hours

4. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?: only small gangs I want more teamwork and to acutely feel like the gang has my back

5. What are you best at? (Cartels, Hot-Drops, Sniping. With Examples) I'm a pretty good sniper and have racked up over 300 kills in KOTH

6. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.):yes I was banned for duplicating items. I was poor and duplicated meth 

7. How often do you play? (hours per day):5 hours on weekdays but a lot longer on weekends

8. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?: I'm very hard working and like to help people out I will also follow all commands given to me as long as that person has the power to give them.

Come talk in TS and we will decide then. Ill PM the info.

1. In-game alias?: PlayDoh

2. Location (country or state) & Age : Minnesota, USA, 20

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?: Over 2 years. (Quit once they added the car market and stuff)

4. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?: Altis Intelligence Agency, then the gang that Bloodnofsky made afterwards. Forgot the name.

5. What are you best at? (Cartels, Hot-Drops, Sniping. With Examples): Probably spotting as well as fighting in cartel fights. Experienced in Coms and aim. I was also a police officer for about 6 months, so im disciplined.

6. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.): Combat-log. (My game actually crashed and they didnt believe me)

7. How often do you play? (hours per day): 1-2 hours per day. Looking to expand that more once i get into my groove at work/school.

8. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?: Im a long time vet of Asylum and Arma 3 as a whole. I have dedicated over 650 hours to this game and i dont regret it whatsoever. I will bring another cool person to talk to in TS, i will fit in with everybody else as a valued member of this community. This gang seems perfect for me because of the amount of active players that i would be able to interact with and have a good time with.  I would also like to do all of the fun things you guys do such as kidnapping cops, taking over HQs, doing drug runs, etc...

Edited by Plato
add to post
3 hours ago, Plato said:

1. In-game alias?: PlayDoh

2. Location (country or state) & Age : Minnesota, USA, 20

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?: Over 2 years. (Quit once they added the car market and stuff)

4. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?: Altis Intelligence Agency, then the gang that Bloodnofsky made afterwards. Forgot the name.

5. What are you best at? (Cartels, Hot-Drops, Sniping. With Examples): Probably spotting as well as fighting in cartel fights. Experienced in Coms and aim. I was also a police officer for about 6 months, so im disciplined.

6. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.): Combat-log. (My game actually crashed and they didnt believe me)

7. How often do you play? (hours per day): 1-2 hours per day. Looking to expand that more once i get into my groove at work/school.

8. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?: Im a long time vet of Asylum and Arma 3 as a whole. I have dedicated over 650 hours to this game and i dont regret it whatsoever. I will bring another cool person to talk to in TS, i will fit in with everybody else as a valued member of this community. This gang seems perfect for me because of the amount of active players that i would be able to interact with and have a good time with.  I would also like to do all of the fun things you guys do such as kidnapping cops, taking over HQs, doing drug runs, etc...

Accepted for trial, I have PMed you ts info. Welcome to Boats :)

1. In-game alias?: Liam Bourne

2. Location (country or state) & Age : USA, FL 19

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?: Off and On. Going to start playing more once I find a gang.

4. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?: None on Asylum.

5. What are you best at? (Cartels, Hot-Drops, Sniping. With Examples) Flying & Sniping

6. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.): No.

7. How often do you play? (hours per day): 4-5

8. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?: An extra gunmen, a Pilot. I also have been 'roleplaying' for quite some time now. I know not to fuck up certain situations :D. I can snipe without a DM card for range(s). I've led other gangs on other servers, and have gained over 25 million+ in money, in drug runs alone.

56 minutes ago, Lanx said:

1. In-game alias?: Liam Bourne

2. Location (country or state) & Age : USA, FL 19

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?: Off and On. Going to start playing more once I find a gang.

4. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?: None on Asylum.

5. What are you best at? (Cartels, Hot-Drops, Sniping. With Examples) Flying & Sniping

6. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.): No.

7. How often do you play? (hours per day): 4-5

8. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?: An extra gunmen, a Pilot. I also have been 'roleplaying' for quite some time now. I know not to fuck up certain situations :D. I can snipe without a DM card for range(s). I've led other gangs on other servers, and have gained over 25 million+ in money, in drug runs alone.

How many hours roughly have you played?

On 6/2/2017 at 1:40 PM, Aaron2431 said:

How many hours roughly have you played?

Played in RP servers: 250+ hrs

Played in General Mil-Sim Ops: 470+ hrs

900+ hrs doing random things all together off of 2 accounts.

Alright i tried to apply on boats and hoes forums but it did not work so i will post it here

1. In-game alias?:Rambo willams

2. Location (country or state) & Age :Colorado and 13 years old (but mature)

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?: maybe about 2 years since i stopped playing for a while and then came back.

4. Who Recruited You? (Not Required)

5. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?: not really just Bamboo Unite

6. What are you best at? Sniping. For example  I have played a lot of sandbox and king of the hill and all i do is snipe. As a pilot im am pretty  good at flying but my landing is a little rusty. I can also teach people how to fly and take us to a destination with planes or heli.

7. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.):never have been banned and not planning on being banned

8. How often do you play? (hours per day):4-5 or 5-6 hours a day

9. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?: I kinda told you what i can bring but i can teach how to fly and i can be a sniper or ground team. If you put me somewhere i can learn how to do the position and do it. All the games i have played i love sniping. You may thing because im 13 i can be un-mature and cant stick to task but i am committed to what i say. But i have not hit puberty yet and can be a squeaker but tell me what to do i will do it. 

PS: plz thing over weather or not i can join i really want to be in a gang that is  non stop working and is always online.

Edited by Rambo Willams
i spelled my name wrong
Just now, Rambo Willams said:

Alright i tried to apply on boats and hoes forums but it did not work so i will post it here

1. In-game alias?:Rambo willams

2. Location (country or state) & Age :Colorado and 13 years old (but mature)

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?: maybe about 2 years since i stopped playing for a while and then came back.

4. Who Recruited You? (Not Required)

5. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?: not really just Bamboo Unite

6. What are you best at? Sniping. For example  I have played a lot of sandbox and king of the hill and all i do is snipe. As a pilot im am pretty  good at flying but my landing is a little rusty. I can also teach people how to fly and take us to a destination with planes or heli.

7. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.):never have been banned and not planning on being banned

8. How often do you play? (hours per day):4-5 or 5-6 hours a day

9. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?: I kinda told you what i can bring but i can teach how to fly and i can be a sniper or ground team. If you put me somewhere i can learn how to do the position and do it. All the games i have played i love sniping. You may thing because im 13 i can be un-mature and cant stick to task but i am committed to what i say. But i have not hit puberty yet and can be a squeaker but tell me what to do i will do it. 

PS: plz thing over weather or not i can join i really want to be in a gang that is  non stop working and is always online.

Denied due to age sorry.

1. In-game alias?: xQUADx

2. Location (country or state) & Age : USA - 18

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?: Just over a year

4. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?:No

5. What are you best at? (Cartels, Hot-Drops, Sniping. With Examples) Sniping and CQB

6. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.): Yes, a long time ago for RDM, I don't remember the situation

7. How often do you play? (hours per day): 4+

8. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?: Very good with the Arma Mechanic, my gun play is quit well and enjoy rolling in a squad. I can bring skill and teamwork for sure, I also bring with me a good and fun attitude.

13 hours ago, xQUADx said:

1. In-game alias?: xQUADx

2. Location (country or state) & Age : USA - 18

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?: Just over a year

4. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?:No

5. What are you best at? (Cartels, Hot-Drops, Sniping. With Examples) Sniping and CQB

6. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.): Yes, a long time ago for RDM, I don't remember the situation

7. How often do you play? (hours per day): 4+

8. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?: Very good with the Arma Mechanic, my gun play is quit well and enjoy rolling in a squad. I can bring skill and teamwork for sure, I also bring with me a good and fun attitude.

Accepted for trial. Will PM TS info.

1. In-game alias?: Nikko Endres

2. Location (country or state) & Age : USA Florida

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?: almost ever since i have had arma 

4. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?: "cocanine killers" and "1st union"

5. What are you best at? (Cartels, Hot-Drops, Sniping. With Examples): i am very good at providing support with a sniper and would love to overwatch a cartel

6. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.): no

7. How often do you play? (hours per day): i play about 3 hours a day depending on the days schedule

8. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?: I can bring to B&H running drugs and being loyal to B&H by helping with assigned tasks or  objectives

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?: almost ever since i have had arma 

4. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?: "cocanine killers" and "1st union"

5. What are you best at? (Cartels, Hot-Drops, Sniping. With Examples): i am very good at providing support with a sniper and would love to overwatch a cartel

7. How often do you play? (hours per day): i play about 3 hours a day depending on the days schedule

8. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?: I can bring to B&H running drugs and being loyal to B&H by helping with assigned tasks or  objectives

1. In-game alias?: Pedro Ribeiro

2. Location (country or state) & Age : 16 USA Maryland

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?: Id say around 7 months

4. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?: Uninvited, FSA, Menendez Cartel (a few smaller gangs)

5. What are you best at? (Cartels, Hot-Drops, Sniping. With Examples) Cartels, sorry no examples

6. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.): VDM, I was new to the server and life in general didn't understand it that well

7. How often do you play? (hours per day): 4-6

8. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?:  I listen obidiently and never fail to respect authority, Im looking for a fun group and I will always be active, I enjoy the game very much and can financially support my self 

Edited by Lib514
13 hours ago, nikkodagreat said:

How long specifically have you played?