For the last several week's server 4 has been just awful with kicks. I have lost so many items and money due to getting kicked and relogging and the items I just took out are no longer on me nor my crate, vehicle etc.  I miss so much having a normal evening on the server. Is there any light in this tunnel or is it going to get progressively worse? I am not complaining I am just very concerned about my home server!  
Thanks

Innate and Sandwich like this

I know we all see an issue but no one wants to talk about it. I would even be willing to donate more if the owners would be willing to relocate to a new host or upgrade where we are at. It seems to be happening when there is most players on so half of me wants to believe it could be a simple ramm issue. I'm sure I am not alone within the community and can't be the only one who would contribute to making things better. Half my won't even log in anymore I've been hesitant on jumping on because it really is completely frustrating. Are there any higher ups who could actually address this question? 

Sandwich and Innate like this
3 hours ago, Superfarva said:

I know we all see an issue but no one wants to talk about it. I would even be willing to donate more if the owners would be willing to relocate to a new host or upgrade where we are at. It seems to be happening when there is most players on so half of me wants to believe it could be a simple ramm issue. I'm sure I am not alone within the community and can't be the only one who would contribute to making things better. Half my won't even log in anymore I've been hesitant on jumping on because it really is completely frustrating. Are there any higher ups who could actually address this question? 

yup i remember when it had 100 players and couldnt even join now its at like 60 players

Innate likes this
On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 4:37 PM, Superfarva said:

For the last several week's server 4 has been just awful with kicks. I have lost so many items and money due to getting kicked and relogging and the items I just took out are no longer on me nor my crate, vehicle etc.  I miss so much having a normal evening on the server. Is there any light in this tunnel or is it going to get progressively worse? I am not complaining I am just very concerned about my home server!  
Thanks

100% Agree with everything that was said, something is wrong with S4... Massive kicks also happen in S1-3 But on S4 it's everyday and it's just unplayable that's why I moved to S1 for mostly a main.