rebel license

3 hours ago, James.Anderson said:

The Rebel licence price is not the issue, it's how cheap guns are, unless you got those 20% Taxes, then they can get pretty expensive.

And to be honest, I really could not care what guns people are using, they die just like everyone else.

As a career cop you really shouldn't be complaining about how cheap guns are honestly. Cops have it easy. 

2 minutes ago, massi said:

As a career cop you really shouldn't be complaining about how cheap guns are honestly. Cops have it easy. 

I also play Civilian, and if you read what i wrote, i was not complaining, i said i dont care.

Cheap Guns on Civ, i am not complaining by far, let's keep them as cheap as possible, i need more houses to stock anyway.

It's a fact that the reasons illegal weapons are more common now are because they are cheap to buy.

massi likes this
9 minutes ago, massi said:

Cops have it easy. 

Playing as a civilian you will always have the upper hand over the APD in most scenarios. 

e.g Someone Initiates on me(am on cop), 6 people running around, i have no idea who is now hostile, 3 turn and shoot me, i can shoot before they make a move and risk getting banned for RDM or getting points for shooting a ^Un armed Civ^ etc, or wait for them to shoot at me or kill me or another officer, so i know for sure that they are hostile.

A civilian initiates on a police officer,  all police officers in the area are now initiated, civilian who initiated, gang/group members walks up to other cops in the area, no weapons showing, pull guns and shoot them, as the officers have no way to tell who is hostile till they turn red, or show hostile intent, to what they can then respond with Justified force.

Just an Example of how it is not easy for us, i am not saying it is easy as a civilian either, it can be hard for civilians and APD Officers.

As police we spawn with weapons, it's our job, the government Equips us with a basic loadout so we can do our job.

So we can stop rebels who are here to commit crimes and Murder/Rob etc.

Just because we can access weapons etc easier, does not mean we have it easy, remove the APDs ability to get weapons and gear *easy*, or be able to afford Gear, this would soon be a lawless land and cops would stop playing.

On 3/13/2017 at 7:43 PM, James.Anderson said:

The Rebel licence price is not the issue, it's how cheap guns are, unless you got those 20% Taxes, then they can get pretty expensive.

And to be honest, I really could not care what guns people are using, they die just like everyone else.

Guns cheap? Are you kidding? Fucking mk1 cost 12k+

On 3/13/2017 at 11:27 PM, James.Anderson said:

Playing as a civilian you will always have the upper hand over the APD in most scenarios. 

e.g Someone Initiates on me(am on cop), 6 people running around, i have no idea who is now hostile, 3 turn and shoot me, i can shoot before they make a move and risk getting banned for RDM or getting points for shooting a ^Un armed Civ^ etc, or wait for them to shoot at me or kill me or another officer, so i know for sure that they are hostile.

A civilian initiates on a police officer,  all police officers in the area are now initiated, civilian who initiated, gang/group members walks up to other cops in the area, no weapons showing, pull guns and shoot them, as the officers have no way to tell who is hostile till they turn red, or show hostile intent, to what they can then respond with Justified force.

Just an Example of how it is not easy for us, i am not saying it is easy as a civilian either, it can be hard for civilians and APD Officers.

As police we spawn with weapons, it's our job, the government Equips us with a basic loadout so we can do our job.

So we can stop rebels who are here to commit crimes and Murder/Rob etc.

Just because we can access weapons etc easier, does not mean we have it easy, remove the APDs ability to get weapons and gear *easy*, or be able to afford Gear, this would soon be a lawless land and cops would stop playing.

The reason cops dont care if they fighting 1 vs 10 is because of the free gear. Make the cop but everything like rebels and u will have more profesional cops rather than yolo cops who doesnt give a shit if they die

On 3/15/2017 at 0:22 AM, dennozZ said:

The reason cops dont care if they fighting 1 vs 10 is because of the free gear. Make the cop but everything like rebels and u will have more profesional cops rather than yolo cops who doesnt give a shit if they die

I have to disagree, cops would prefer to fight even numbers just like anyone else, you're just put in situations that more often than not make it so you're outnumbered.  There's not much you can do about it.   As far as zerging back to the fight, that has nothing to do with buying gear.  It has to do with the mentality of the people playing. The majority of the time the people who continually rush back to an area are career rebels playing cop to make easy money and they are losing because they actually dont buy new gear and stick with the AR.  I believe cops should regear every death even if they are just getting the free loadout from the vendor.

On 3/13/2017 at 10:07 PM, James.Anderson said:

I also play Civilian, and if you read what i wrote, i was not complaining, i said i dont care.

Cheap Guns on Civ, i am not complaining by far, let's keep them as cheap as possible, i need more houses to stock anyway.

It's a fact that the reasons illegal weapons are more common now are because they are cheap to buy.

Illegal weapons are more expensive than they have ever been with the exception of the time pricing was bugged.  :fail:  Rebel load outs are up about from 6.0 mostly due to people not crafting and taxes.

On 3/13/2017 at 10:27 PM, James.Anderson said:

I would say most engagements are initiated by police, giving them both the upper hand and a slight disadvantage.  You have found the target, its your choice at this point whether its a better idea to follow and attempt to get assistance or initiate and risk them jumping out on you.  You caught them off guard, but they can get you off guard by hoping out at any moment.  Everyone also seems to forget that cops are supposed to lose to armed rebels more often than not and they're supposed to win against an armed civilian most of the time.  The faction is balanced to only win against rebels sometimes, and win against pistol bangers most of the time.  It is the "I cant lose" attitude that leads to most of the issues. 

Edited by HotWings