Wholesome Family Fun

10 minutes ago, Kettles said:

It will all be fixed soon, I'm sure you're aware of the current situation with the developers.

Just have a little patience and you'll be rewarded, maybe play a little Battlegrounds for the time being.

we will be rewarded? with fucking what? something that was supposed to be WORKING AS INTENDED?

gtfo with that nonsense.

I have to exploit to spawn a car. I have to exploit to rob the bank. AND I DONT REALLY WANT TO GET FUCKING STARTED ABOUT PLAYER OWNED HOUSES.

really. get fucked kettles.

Kettles likes this
33 minutes ago, Sp0on said:

we will be rewarded? with fucking what? something that was supposed to be WORKING AS INTENDED?

gtfo with that nonsense.

I have to exploit to spawn a car. I have to exploit to rob the bank. AND I DONT REALLY WANT TO GET FUCKING STARTED ABOUT PLAYER OWNED HOUSES.

really. get fucked kettles.

Yeah and acting like an entitled brat is going to make it all better.

Don't act so oblivious to what is actually happening behind the scenes, you've seen the comments in the patch notes and so have I.

Things are moving a little slow right now, just try to calm yourself down. Maybe take a break from Asylum, you sound like you need it.

thero likes this
12 minutes ago, Kettles said:

Yeah and acting like an entitled brat is going to make it all better.

Don't act so oblivious to what is actually happening behind the scenes, you've seen the comments in the patch notes and so have I.

Things are moving a little slow right now, just try to calm yourself down. Maybe take a break from Asylum, you sound like you need it.

hands up or die.