Want to go on a plane ride?

In a recent NTSB investigation, it appears that the pilot of the green (Cessna 400?) had not been endorsed by the FAA to pilot the high performance aircraft. Audio pulled from the cockpit audio recorder shows that the pilot lost situational awareness by turning around to speak to his passengers and eventually flew the aircraft into terrain. All 4 passengers perished in the crash.

massi, Sp0on, Chorizo and 1 other like this
5 hours ago, wollie35 said:

@Chorizo u better have the video of you blowing up both my houses, (i didn't lose anything gladly but i was gonna shoot you in the head about 3000 times, did the cops even charge u?)

Hahahah yes, I still can't stop laughing about that whole situation.  I will let you know when it will be going up!  And yes, I was deservedly charged B)

Just now, Chorizo said:

Hahahah yes, I still can't stop laughing about that whole situation.  I will let you know when it will be going up!  And yes, I was deservedly charged B)

worst part I crowled out my house, then get lethaled (after pro-claimed by officer twist that i shot at him XD), then  don't get revived for like +- 3 mins, then wake up get shot around 6 times in my head while my legs are broken restrained and charged for kidnapping. If you want my POV, and my moment of rage : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198054991729

Edited by wollie35
Chorizo likes this
7 hours ago, Aaron2431 said:

10/10 for creativity loved the character profiles ;)
Please notify me when you post the vid of wollie's house being bombed i found it hilarious ive posted my POV ^^

For anyone who wants to see what i saw in my last 3 seconds of life ^^
Also keep up the good work man loved the video ;3

Haha thanks man I will let you know!  Dude I am so stoked that you have footage, this is going to be hilarious.