Cops Suspiciously Acting Like BHs

It just dawned on me as I was helping out my friend do Bounties that there are some individuals in the police force surgically eliminating Bounties (especially remote, isolated individuals). At first I dismissed it as a instance of a well-oiled active police force, but after the second day, it being the same officer (over, and over, and over, and over) I am very suspicious.  Not only was it consistant, it was matched the bounties that my partner received every time.  I am not sure if this is an exploitation of the BH system for the benefit of the police force, and/or a violation of RP or something; I just thought it 1: makes it more frustrating to be a honest BH, 2: makes the BH useless 3: ruins RP since cops are just driving straight (off-road for no reason) directly to an isolated bounty.

Any one else see this, or is it just me?

3 minutes ago, Sqweebs said:

It just dawned on me as I was helping out my friend do Bounties that there are some individuals in the police force surgically eliminating Bounties (especially remote, isolated individuals). At first I dismissed it as a instance of a well-oiled active police force, but after the second day, it being the same officer (over, and over, and over, and over) I am very suspicious.  Not only was it consistant, it was matched the bounties that my partner received every time.  I am not sure if this is an exploitation of the BH system for the benefit of the police force, and/or a violation of RP or something; I just thought it 1: makes it more frustrating to be a honest BH, 2: makes the BH useless 3: ruins RP since cops are just driving straight (off-road for no reason) directly to an isolated bounty.

Cops don't have realtime tracking of wanted criminals (unless they violate parole). They have to do the same tracking as BH and rely on fugitive pings. An undercover officer can act as a bounty hunter, that is the role of an undercover, to appear as a civ.

If the officer is a Corporal or higher then they can become a "Warrant Officer" on their precinct server. With the right cop prestige talents they can track a bounty every 2 minutes with a 200m radius. We also have talents to give us location pings whenever a fugitive accesses an ATM and sometimes when they 1. Enter an illegal area 2. Are standing in a populated city 3. Access a drug dealer 4. Access a drug runner. On top of that the server will randomly choose a high bounty to become an APB which will mark his general location on the map and give the cops a monetary bonus if they capture him. Corporals plus who are playing as a combat medic also receive pings whenever someone requests a medic so that will often give a groups location away. Civilians who call 911 will ping on the map and we often receive calls reporting the movement of criminals activities most often from those who dont like someone and wish for them to be caught. We also have vehicle tracker that some officer like to use which can give us more information on the movements of civilians and Sergeants+ are able to deploy drones with thermal imaging to fly around the map looking for players in illegal areas. Parole violations and speeding cameras are another tool we can use to track fugitives as well. 

2 hours ago, Sqweebs said:

Don't play bh?