Who decided it was a good Idea to Tax Rebel shit

Well, so called "Rebel gear", isn't actually rebel gear at all if you want to play this game. It's actually paramilitary/military equipment, better than what the cops get themselves (most at least)... 

Basically, we smuggle weapons in for yall, and we tax it, why wouldn't we tax weapons sold to you that are used to kill us? But hey, win win, right? You get 7.62s still....

Now, if you want to play this, "it's not the money it's the concept, why wuld rebel gear be taxeddddd"

Well, why would gangs have better equipment than the government? You can't have your cake and eat it to...

Just now, Jaylen Sarrett said:

Well, so called "Rebel gear", isn't actually rebel gear at all if you want to play this game. It's actually paramilitary/military equipment, better than what the cops get themselves (most at least)... 

Basically, we smuggle weapons in for yall, and we tax it, why wouldn't we tax weapons sold to you that are used to kill us? But hey, win win, right? You get 7.62s still....

Now, if you want to play this, "it's not the money it's the concept, why wuld rebel gear be taxeddddd"

Well, why would gangs have better equipment than the government? You can't have your cake and eat it to...

Im okay with all cops getting 7.62's but you have to pay for it. Same with equal equipment, but again concept is concept, cop guns shouldnt be taxed eithor since its used to protect the government

JimmyBeans likes this
7 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

Im okay with all cops getting 7.62's but you have to pay for it. Same with equal equipment, but again concept is concept, cop guns shouldnt be taxed eithor since its used to protect the government

You do realize though, using your logic, rebels shouldn't even have 7.62s... Since when do militias, rebels, gangs, outgun any government force?

You should have vermins (according to the logic, not me) and we should have 7.62's with sniper scopes and silencers... If we want to be real about it...

Edited by Jaylen Sarrett
M0T4RD likes this

You do realize though, using your logic, rebels shouldn't even have 7.62s... Since when do militias, rebels, gangs, outgun any government force?

You should have vermins (according to the logic, not me) and we should have 7.62's with sniper scopes and silencers... If we want to be real about it...

Id be okay with having lower grade weaponry but still give us choices in those calibers. But again Concept is Concept. How can a government tax a black market they shouldn't even know about?

Side note: The apd does have acces to 7.62's, Carrier Lite's , armored vehicles, and swat.

Jonah likes this

LOL basic cops go around with pistols. a rifle or shotgun in the car. But they dont walk around with 7.62's with sniper scopes silencers.

Just now, Sugarfoot said:

Id be okay with having lower grade weaponry but still give us choices in those calibers. But again Concept is Concept. How can a government tax a black market they shouldn't even know about?

Side note: The apd does have acces to 7.62's, Carrier Lite's , armored vehicles, and swat.

Lol, i just told you... This isn't a3l....  Idk what more you want...

You outgun 90% of the police force 95% of the time, and you're complaining to the forums about a small tax?

Edited by Jaylen Sarrett
Just now, Sugarfoot said:

In a realistic scenario the government would've send a fully geared team to get rid of those rebel black markets and make sure they don't re-appear so how about we just give you guys 9mm's and the SDAR Cause "Realistically"  you wouldn't have shit.

Just now, Shepurd said:

LOL basic cops go around with pistols. a rifle or shotgun in the car. But they dont walk around with 7.62's with sniper scopes silencers.

Dude, not in a place like altis....

It would be under marshall law, and we would bring tanks to fed reserve and prison breaks....

so, again, if we want to play this "MORE REALISMM" game, it won't come out in your favor

Lol, i just told you... This isn't a3l....  Idk what more you want...

You outgun 90% of the police force 95% of the time, and you're complaining to me about a small tax?

with full tax I can put 25-30k into my loadout. how much do you pay for your free mk20?

17 minutes ago, jonah1045 said:

Wow this one really blew my mind lol. You are working for the government as cop of COURSE there is going to be taxes lol. Rebels are resisting the govt and set up their own rebel shop so why would we pay taxes?

Wow you're literally a fucking idiot.

Why would the government tax the equipment of their OWN fucking police force. Infact, why would they charge for any equipment at all?

Infact, taxes PAY for the equipment of police forces, not the other way around. Holy shit I honestly dont think ive seen something so deadbeat retarded im actually fucking stunned.

JimmyBeans and M0T4RD like this