If you dident know, bounty hunters gets a honor tree that gives them buffs like getting 6.5 lethels. but what I think should be added is a tree like this for rebel, a example would be for evry gang kill you get 5 honor points, with these points you can buy skins, and maybe be aloud to get faster lockpick on ifrits, and trucks,

This tree was made to help the admin team decide what should be added in a rebel tree if we ever get one, so add your sugestion

1 hour ago, Nicolas March said:

If you dident know, bounty hunters gets a honor tree that gives them buffs like getting 6.5 lethels. but what I think should be added is a tree like this for rebel, a example would be for evry gang kill you get 5 honor points, with these points you can buy skins, and maybe be aloud to get faster lockpick on ifrits, and trucks,

This tree was made to help the admin team decide what should be added in a rebel tree if we ever get one, so add your sugestion

Bounty Hunters do not get 6.5 lethals, I don't know where you pulled that out of.

9 hours ago, Nicolas March said:

so your suggesting they should change war points for honour system instead? with the gang kill thing 

Edited by Thor xD
6 minutes ago, HotWings said:

There is already a talent tree for rebels honestly.  

Bounty hunters already had a talent tree before the addition of theirs, giving rebels a form of honor tree with passive buffs such as slightly faster lockpicking, increased gold bar sales (only slightly) weapon cost reductions (again only slightly not to devalue arms dealer or it could stack) wouldn't be a terrible thing. I just don't know how they would go about rebels earning points/xp as anything I can think of can be easily abused.

This been said I don't actually play right now so I don't know how much rebel activity goes on - it could be 100% unneeded

Edited by Ronald