More than 1 Distillery

Every single house anywhere near the distillery is taken, unless alcohol production was just meant for the few people that bought houses in the area, you guys really need to add a few more.

No new players will ever be able to do alcohol if all the houses are bought. 

Hell even people that were a week late looking for houses are shit out of luck. Please make the feature usable for everyone, and not just the people who stockpiled houses in the area. 

I think another place would be great.  Somewhere by Sofia would be nice.

37 minutes ago, M0T4RD said:

I'm content either of these but I definitely don't think there's any point in having 2 black markets at this point. Maybe use 1 of those for a 2nd distillery if need be.

Two Black Markets are good, makes crafting safer which is good.  Especially when that keeps prices out of high demand.

I remember one week ago, I snuck up on SV_Paul Lol at Distillery. I spawned at my house grabbed a rook-40 a few lockpicks and went to down to Distillery. Guess who I found there at the time lol, it was Sv_paul in a chrome Offroad. Just for the record, my name on server1  on is [TS] Dexter. So I saw SV_paul and I realized this was the perfect opportunity to get some revenge for the Robocoping that they did to Clint and I at the Distillery earlier on that day. So I opened the door at the shack and he didn't have a gun at the time so I pulled out my nice shiny rook-40 pointed at him and before I killed I said "This is for Robocoping me earlier at the distillery." and right before I pulled the trigger he tried to convince me not to kill him lol. So I killed him and took his 50 new make scotch which was an easy 50k.

P.S: I hate SV_Paul and Hellfighter with a passion :P

Tunnel Snakes Rule!!

blinky likes this

All houses are already owned anywhere remotely close to the area, I've checked.

It's not just about me having a house to do it, there are new people that can't afford houses atm, people who didn't buy a house within the first few days of alcohol coming out, ect. They're literally all taken. 

It's cool that there's a lot of action there being that there's only one, but I think it's more important that everyone has an opportunity to do it. 

Edited by Chapo