59 minutes ago, Mr. Brown said:

that they are a "stupid fuck" and insulting him that he believes trainings are beneficial. Its just one of those opinions you keep to yourself. 

welcome to the internet

just give him a wienerschnitzel and he'll be happy :kappa: 

1 hour ago, Mr. Brown said:

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but its a whole other story when you tell a reputable training officer that has helped countless people in the APD get to their goals that they are a "stupid fuck" and insulting him that he believes trainings are beneficial. Its just one of those opinions you keep to yourself. 

Nah I wont keep it to myself. A basic training for every cadet should be mandatory.. But cst should know the game and how to play it. if not... then they can leave, srsly. If you actually need to listen to an "Officer" reading through a Doc. for an hour go ahead and waste your time.

9 hours ago, Mr. Brown said:

2 hours ago, HomeTrlx said:

Nah I wont keep it to myself. A basic training for every cadet should be mandatory.. But cst should know the game and how to play it. if not... then they can leave, srsly. If you actually need to listen to an "Officer" reading through a Doc. for an hour go ahead and waste your time.

Trainings (I'm talking for myself and a few others) are only ~10 minutes worth of us reading info at the beginning. The rest of the training is suppose to be the "not boring pointless info that everybody already knows" part, where people can shoot each other and have fun with whatever is being practiced. 

Not sure what trainings you've been to where they talk for over 40 minutes about stuff, but that's not how 95% of the trainings I attend/host go. It's really no where near as bad or as boring as you're making it out to be lmao. 

And I do agree that CST+ should know the game well enough to not need to attend a training but they need 2 to apply for Corp, and if they didn't get that in their Cadet week, then they literally NEED it to apply. Another thing too is that ~60%-80% of people who attend trainings, attend them to 1) get past the boring beginning Info part (which again is short) and 2) then have fun outside of the normal patrolling and shoot people on a separate but similar server to what they normally play on. 

Trainings are not useless. They provide basics to those who don't know them, and a means of different fun for people who don't attend trainings often. There's always a new batch of cadets and constable every month that haven't expierncdd it. It's another part of the game they play on. Why not attend it and shoot/interact with other people other. 

wollie35 likes this
16 hours ago, e1. said:

this thread is an example of why the APD is failing

you cant even talk about cadets without trying to insult each other

Why because there is a couple rotten apples in it?

This is an light RP server, and if you ask me where to find it I will tell you it's the APD, so I think the APD isn't failing

Edited by wollie35
5 hours ago, wollie35 said:

Why because there is a couple rotten apples in it?

This is an light RP server, and if you ask me where to find it I will tell you it's the APD, so I think the APD isn't failing

A couple is an understatement.   Its funny when new people try and act like then know how things were.  The APD today, compared to the APD under Nighteyes and captains before him was a much better entity. 

9 minutes ago, HotWings said:

A couple is an understatement.   Its funny when new people try and act like then know how things were.  The APD today, compared to the APD under Nighteyes and captains before him was a much better entity. 

I am not acting like i know how  things were, but most cops and P3 are chill and like roleplaying, that's what i base my statements off but then again, P3 best P ;) .