i put spongebob music over bamboo's response to olivia

Just now, Dankerino said:

So that makes you 10? You posted it three years ago, explains why you find your content funny.

i dump posted the videos on my hard drive and deleted them

idk i think they are more entertaining than watching you sit your ass around at rebel like a bum

1 hour ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

Oh look, someone who was in boats. Why are you so ashamed of your heritage?  Self loathing Kavala trolls are just pathetic. Own what you are fam, it's okay. 

I'm sorry that we made your time in boats so miserable that you quit lol

"we made your time in boats so miserable that you quit" LOL. you fought us once and won, your dumbass never crossed my mind in my leaving. If you're going to call someone self loathing, check your damn self first.

Just now, Pause said:

"we made your time in boats so miserable that you quit" LOL. you fought us once and won, your dumbass never crossed my mind in my leaving. If you're going to call someone self loathing, check your damn self first.

Im a kavala troll and I know it, I love it and I love making boats cry in sidechat.  Ain't nothing self loathing about that.  

Im sorry Kavala was too hard for you. God bless the gang that is dumb enough to take you to cartels

46 minutes ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

Im a kavala troll and I know it, I love it and I love making boats cry in sidechat.  Ain't nothing self loathing about that.  

Im sorry Kavala was too hard for you. God bless the gang that is dumb enough to take you to cartels

listen to yourself lol

and what do you know about cartels, I've never seen you fight one. Like, period. I've only seen you AFK, and you weren't even there.

Edited by Pause
41 minutes ago, Pause said:

listen to yourself lol

and what do you know about cartels, I've never seen you fight one. Like, period. I've only seen you AFK, and you weren't even there.

Way back in the day, but the Kavala life is just too fun  Don't even know what you are on about afking shit. I full time look for Carl in Kavala. I'm gonna send your ass to Maury if you keep making shit up

I'm sure once you get kicked from whatever gang you are in that you'll go back to boats and cucks

15 hours ago, Farmer Steve said:

Current Gang - Reliance(trial)

Yo Pause if things don't work out in your current gang FidgetSpinner is now recruiting :kermit:

This is just a meme, don't take it seriously. Good luck in your current gang :P.

he gets it

also aren't you still IP banned?