Most OP spot in the game [short montage]

2 minutes ago, Lynix said:

My point was made, like I said it is still exploiting no matter what the admin says, this is an exploit recognized by the gaming community. All an admin does is decide if they want to allow said exploit.

I agree that it's exploiting.  But if admins are okay with it, then that is that.  If everyone else is going to do it, then i'm going to do it too because I don't want to lose gear over stupid shit.  But on Asylum it's not considered exploiting, even though it probably should be.  It's not though, so there's not much you can do to stop it.

First and foremost, please discuss things civilly, otherwise the thread will be locked and points handed out. 

On to the topic at hand, yes it's an exploit but no we don't ban for it. 

Obviously, it's misusing a game feature for an advantage, i.e. exploiting. It's heavily frowned upon and frankly it's a dick move. 

However, due to the difficulty in detection, potential for inadvertent occurrences, desync related false positives when reported from a 3rd party's perspective, and prevalence we don't ban for it currently. 

I would ask that you refrain from using this and play the game fairly for the sake of everyone's enjoyment.

Just follow the ancient and sacred core dictum of Asylum: Don't be a dick.

2 hours ago, Abzie said:

So no more prefiring walls where enemies can be? Or shooting the corners of building for that sweet penetration? welp

Utilizing Arma's penetration features and shooting through walls is totally fine and if you're able to get kills that way, more power to you.

As mentioned earlier, the bannable exploit is when you physically glitch your weapon through the geometry in front of you, allowing you to shoot through the surface whether it's normally penetrable or not. This is something that we absolutely ban for. 

I hope this answers everyone's questions. 

Cheech'nChong and OgreTV like this
15 hours ago, Lynix said:

Just because other people do it doesn't mean you should. If you feel people are exploiting and looking through walls call them out on it.

Why they will just get their 50th final warning and another slap on the wrist. 

Honestly half the reason most people don't play anymore is because it's new guys that get the ban and kicked and the ones that are really causing the issues that don't get shit done to them. 

Poko likes this

I wonder if anybody thought of the fact that the door itself is bugged? you can only open it from the inside from what i experienced... To actually open the door you must glitch half your body through it and open it from the inside, opening it from the outside does not seem to work... Agree || Disagree?

16 hours ago, Lynix said:

Well you deserve it, you posted a montage with blatantly looking through walls and exploiting.

Lol I bet you have done your share, this guy just had the balls to upload it. Nice shots buddy

Not to mention everyone's getting on this case when half the people that fight hold down group chat lol

Edited by Poko
Evan and OgreTV like this
1 hour ago, Jessie Slaughter said:

Why they will just get their 50th final warning and another slap on the wrist. 

Honestly half the reason most people don't play anymore is because it's new guys that get the ban and kicked and the ones that are really causing the issues that don't get shit done to them. 

this is also true ^

OgreTV likes this
24 minutes ago, Leftie said:

I just can't believe you got lethalled at the end. Countless amount of cops returning and you get lethalled after all of that haha :D

We asked everyone to switch back to tracers because he was the last one left.

But, his gang returned and was laying around on the airfield so we switched back again.

2 hours ago, Churu said:

I wonder if anybody thought of the fact that the door itself is bugged? you can only open it from the inside from what i experienced... To actually open the door you must glitch half your body through it and open it from the inside, opening it from the outside does not seem to work... Agree || Disagree?

don't have to exploit to get in at all, as he said, it's difficult to open it probably due to the ladder being so close to it

Evan likes this
46 minutes ago, henky said:

good video, looking trough walls is kinda bad but still stupid cops.

Lucky that ibraheem didnt lagswitched u there. he got better internet nowdays?

H3nky, he wouldnt have even known we were their or when to shoot. we would have had that door open 5 minutes earlier than when we did. 

I started supressing him from back of airfield so he ran upstairs.

5 hours ago, wr4thx said:

H3nky, he wouldnt have even known we were their or when to shoot. we would have had that door open 5 minutes earlier than when we did. 

I started supressing him from back of airfield so he ran upstairs.

I could have used the window at the door in order to see u guys coming up the stairs and that's what I did most of the time even without looking through the wall that spot is stupidly op and good thinking going to the laser tag arena for cover btw really screwed me over lol gf

8 hours ago, Churu said:

The easiest way to open it for me is to lay down and look to the left of the door but u don't have to stick your body through.