Bank of Altis Guide

FozzyBear

CURRENTLY DEVELOPING JUST TO SAVE IT!

going to continue  11* february

Bank of Altis Guide.

Welcome to my first guide. I will not make this guide complicated and i will update all available methods how to do the Bank of Altis with minimum risk and coming out with the best output

Operation: Orca

Difficulty: Easy

Minimum Members: 5

Wealth : Medium

Place your Orca on top of the bank roof like this.

77057e33a5453757d2320fec98db39dc.jpg

Note: Make sure your rear wheel is in front of the vent and that your tail is not leaning over the ridge cops love to take your backrotor.

Now, positioning: Have 1 person at the broken down house & 1 around the lighthouse. 1 Driller & 1 drill protector. Finally 1 person that holds the roof. 

Everyones job is important!!!:

Your unit at the broken down house can not allow cops to push in since that'll give the cops a oppertunity to disable the drill.

Your unit at the lighthouse has the second most important job and that is to stop cops from going up the lighthouse to snipe

Your unit on the roof needs to keep the orca from despawning and can't peek long this person  holds cops from hot dropping & sniping

Your unit that is drilling needs to keep himself save upstairs with very limited peeking to not fail the bank. ( MAIN PRIORITY )

Your unit that protects the driller and drill needs to roam downstairs to keep cops away that have leaked past the defensive formation.

Clothing

Roof unit: 10+ smokes w/ Normal rebel gear ( prefer a 7.62 )

Broken down house unit: Scuba with whatever preferable gun. Quite some redgull

Lighthouse unit: Scuba with whatever preferable gun. Quite some redgull

Drill protector: Normal gear w/ 10+ smokes. Quite some redgull

Driller: 10+ smokes w/ Normal gear. Quite some redgull

Technique when the vault is open ( Driller )

Congratulations you have opened the bank, cops are aware aswell this is where stuff goes down.

You grab the cash and note you are heavily fatigued and can't run you pop a redgull and it doesn't work. :D

Now you have to extract to the roof. Help your drill protector  to smoke of every section of the floor and time with your fatigue every time you move up a floor. ( you can run small portions )

Then when you reach the ladder let your roof team smoke the ladder system and jump in the orca.

)

Edited by FozzyBear
Steve likes this
1 hour ago, ImJustMaikey said:

And what if cops push the broken house and take him down, 

And then push the back ;)

It takes about 3 waves of cops to take down broken, as long as you put a semi decent player there. As long as your group is not potato, the Bank is one of the easiest things to pull off.

I always question this, but who's idea was it to put 2 office buildings? as If one was not OP enough. Cops have a bad time as it is lol.

Edited by Haych
Eyad and BioHazard like this
35 minutes ago, Haych said:

It takes about 3 waves of cops to take down broken, as long as you put a semi decent player there. As long as your group is not potato, the Bank is one of the easiest things to pull off.

I always question this, but who's idea was it to put 2 office buildings? as If one was not OP enough. Cops have a bad time as it is lol.

True, Last player is most of the time the one is first ATM camping ladder 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...