The Divison - Beta Hype Thread

2 hours ago, Sneaky said:

There were so many mixed reviews~! Not sure if i will purchase or not.

It reminds me so much of Mass Effect, my favorite game series. I personally love it, I know C. Note loves it too, it's so much fun rolling around the Dark Zone as a rouge or hunting down rouges. I still remember the names of the people we ran into the most, it was such a fun experience. It's probably the only game I'll recommend this year, I can see myself playing it for a while, but I also know that I will get bored after a few months depending on how they change it from the beta. 

It can be a hit RPG or it can be a flop, but from the beta it was the most fun I've had in a long time.

C. Note likes this
3 hours ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

Is there a new beta coming soon?  But, I have mixed feelings about the game.  I thought it was fun, it needed a lot of work though.  It is a beta, but at the same time beta nowadays are really just a demo of the game.

Yeah the new beta is coming out in I believe 7 days. I think a lot of people who have mixed feelings don't understand it's a RPG game, not a shooter, but the way they've implemented the mechanics is awesome.

Was playing with some real life friends

So basically we near the extraction trying to secure our good loot when some friendly French Canadians started talking to us and we had a friendly conversation. They warned us off some rogue Russians running about, and a few seconds later you hear someone screaming something in Russian and the whole place is lit up, basically became 4v4v4 when the French Canadians turned on us. 

Probably the best gaming experience I've had in awhile, was laughing my ass off the next couple minutes.

Only downside is UPLAY