DISBANDED

DISBANDED

About Ravenwood: We are a fairly new gang on Server 2 that are looking for new members to our group to make an impact on the server. We started off as a core group of members that love to role play and get into combative situations, never an odd day with our group just ask Bizzy about the Bikochu beetle story... Besides the seriousness of combat and gang lifestyle, we are a group of players in general that love to have fun and compete. Thank you all for your time/interest in our gang, please feel free to message me if you got any questions. 

REQUIREMENTS

16 years of age or older
            Financially Stable  
            Must be an active player
            Must have a mic 
            500 plus hours on Arma 3 and Asylum (Exceptions can be made)
            Humble/Competitive Personality ( No side chat warriors)
            Respectful of TS Rules, Asylum server, fellow gang members, higher ups and Asylum players in general.
            Some Role play experience

FORMAT

In Game Name:
            Asylum time and Arma 3 time (with Screenshot):
            Bank Balance (with Screenshot):
            Gang History:

Do you know anybody in the gang currently?
            Are you a police officer or wish to become one?
            Why would you like to become a Raven?

GANG LEADERS        

Colonel 『*』Rockford

Lieutenant Colonel 『*』Bizzy

Lieutenant Colonel 『*』Archie Hicox

Major 『*』Abel Winchester

Edited by DankChester
Bizzy, Buck and .Sean like this

Maric's Gang Application
In Game Name: Maric
Asylum time and Arma 3 time (with Screenshot): I have 205 hours played in total, but I have only owned the game for 2 months. 90% of the hours I have on Arma 3 are on Asylum servers. 

Screenshot: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=624753567
Bank Balance (with Screenshot): I got ~$100k currently and ~$200k in assets , but I plan on working it up with some grinding.

Screenshot: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=624754090
Gang History: In order, I was in The Brotherhood, The Continental Army, and Beasts with No Nation.
Do you know anybody in the gang currently? Duncan, Abel, etc.

Are you a police officer or wish to become one? I wouldn't become a police officer, and as well I am not 18 years old
Why would you like to become a Raven? I would like to join Ravenwood because I would like to work together with other players who taking Altis life seriously. As well, my now old gang moved to server 4, so I want to join Ravenwood since it's the next most active gang compared to FSA, which have crazy requirements to join. 

Please take me into consideration though I have a shaky past with your gang due to the other gangs I was affiliated with. As well, I have moved on from "my pistol banging" ways

Edited by Maric
13 hours ago, Maric said:

DenialMaric's Gang Application
In Game Name: Maric
Asylum time and Arma 3 time (with Screenshot): I have 205 hours played in total, but I have only owned the game for 2 months. 90% of the hours I have on Arma 3 are on Asylum servers. 

Screenshot: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=624753567
Bank Balance (with Screenshot): I got ~$100k currently and ~$200k in assets , but I plan on working it up with some grinding.

Screenshot: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=624754090
Gang History: In order I was in The Brotherhood, The Continental Army, and Beasts with No Nation.
Do you know anybody in the gang currently? Duncan, Abel, etc.

Are you a police officer or wish to become one? I would become a police officer but I am not 18 years old.
Why would you like to become a Raven? I would like to join Ravenwood because I would like to work together with other players who taking Altis life seriously. As well, my now old gang moved to server 4, so I want to join Ravenwood since it's the next most active gang compared to FSA, which have crazy requirements to join. 

Please take me into consideration though I have a shaky past with your gang due to the other gangs I was affiliated with. As well, I have moved on from "my pistol banging" ways

Denied! Don't meet our requirements, Good Luck in another gang!

On 2/12/2016 at 6:06 PM, zombieslayer10115 said:

In Game Name: Donald Trump
            Asylum time and Arma 3 time (with Screenshot): about 200 hours (still very experienced and good in combat)
            Bank Balance (with Screenshot):pretty much broke but i can make over 100k tomorrow 
            Gang History: ive been in two gangs and didnt like either of them(S.G.S) (continental army)

Do you know anybody in the gang currently?i know jae jae 
            Are you a police officer or wish to become one?hell no
            Why would you like to become a Raven? yes,
it would be awesome to fly

Thank you so much for your time and i hope you accept :)

Denied!  We are looking for more experience on Arma 3 & Asylum time, also bank balance is to low to participate in operations. Please apply again if you meet what is required! 

In Game Name: Operation Smoked Bacon
            Asylum time and Arma 3 time (with Screenshot): Side note: I do have an old account with ~200+ hours on Arma 3 and ~50+ hours on Arma 2 but I do not have access to the account anymore after it was hacked a year ago or so.
            Bank Balance (with Screenshot): ~330K (Can make $$$, fast, if necessary for ops or other expenses)
            Gang History: Bush Wookies, Continental Army, had affiliations with Solitude and other small gangs

Do you know anybody in the gang currently? No, but I have had non-hostile interactions with Ravenwood members. But I have seen members like Duncan.
             Are you a police officer or wish to become one? No, because personally I prefer playing the "bad guy" in RP situations.
            Why would you like to become a Raven? I want to take part in a gang that focuses heavily on criminal/gang RP and can take it seriously. I also want to join because I know I can take part in a gang that has the financial standpoint of being able to run ops while having a good time doing so. Robbing, battling gangs and police, and being competitive are all things I love doing!

Extra info: The hours I have spent on Asylum is probably 90% of my 250 play hours (not including other hours on other account). The other 10% is Battle Royale, Exile, or other competitive PvP experiences.

2016-02-17_00002.jpg

2016-02-17_00001.jpg

Edited by Operation Smoked Bacon

1 hour ago, Operation Smoked Bacon said:

In Game Name: Operation Smoked Bacon
            Asylum time and Arma 3 time (with Screenshot): Side note: I do have an old account with ~200+ hours on Arma 3 and ~50+ hours on Arma 2 but I do not have access to the account anymore after it was hacked a year ago or so.
            Bank Balance (with Screenshot): ~330K (Can make $$$, fast, if necessary for ops or other expenses)
            Gang History: Bush Wookies, Continental Army, had affiliations with Solitude and other small gangs

Do you know anybody in the gang currently? No, but I have had non-hostile interactions with Ravenwood members. But I have seen members like Duncan.
             Are you a police officer or wish to become one? No, because personally I prefer playing the "bad guy" in RP situations.
            Why would you like to become a Raven? I want to take part in a gang that focuses heavily on criminal/gang RP and can take it seriously. I also want to join because I know I can take part in a gang that has the financial standpoint of being able to run ops while having a good time doing so. Robbing, battling gangs and police, and being competitive are all things I love doing!

Extra info: The hours I have spent on Asylum is probably 90% of my 250 play hours (not including other hours on other account). The other 10% is Battle Royale, Exile, or other competitive PvP experiences.

2016-02-17_00002.jpg

2016-02-17_00001.jpg

• Approved! Please PM me for TS info

In Game Name:Mr.Purple
            Asylum time and Arma 3 time (with Screenshot):Asylum Time is 1.6k 
c736ac189c285482261085f62857f8a1.thumb.p
            Bank Balance (with Screenshot):Trust me I Can make money fast and I can do Operationa2dd3b3790be6b5f8b22352340253925.png.83f
            Gang History: The White Glove Society, Mr.white ran the Gang A year ago
            Do you know anybody in the gang currently? Matt,Duncan, and Mr.White
            Are you a police officer or wish to become one? I would Wish to become one.
            Why would you like to become a Raven? I would like to join a serious gang And some of my friends are in the gang

40 minutes ago, xxhaloxx010 said:

In Game Name:Mr.Purple
            Asylum time and Arma 3 time (with Screenshot):Asylum Time is 1.6k 
c736ac189c285482261085f62857f8a1.thumb.p
            Bank Balance (with Screenshot):Trust me I Can make money fast and I can do Operationa2dd3b3790be6b5f8b22352340253925.png.83f
            Gang History: The White Glove Society, Mr.white ran the Gang A year ago
            Do you know anybody in the gang currently? Matt,Duncan, and Mr.White
            Are you a police officer or wish to become one? I would Wish to become one.
            Why would you like to become a Raven? I would like to join a serious gang And some of my friends are in the gang

Approved! Please pm me if you don't have the ts info

5 hours ago, LoganPlays said:

16 years of age or older yes im 16
            Financially Stable  yes im stable
            Must be an active player yes very active
            Must have a mic duh
            500 plus hours on Arma 3 and Asylum (Exceptions can be made) like 400 hrs on asylum plus 250 on dayz 
            Humble/Competitive Personality ( No side chat warriors) objectively yes
            Respectful of TS Rules, Asylum server, fellow gang members, higher ups and Asylum players in general. i guess
 ? not sure what this even means but im guessing yes unless your talking LARP which is gay..

Denied

Buck likes this
Just now, Kitui said:

In Game Name: Kitui
            Asylum time and Arma 3 time (with Screenshot): https://gyazo.com/959acf6520af8b0df3717d0da09bd04a     1250 on asylum
            Bank Balance (with Screenshot): https://gyazo.com/0b127f80d7e2281e06cd6f7958139390
            Gang History: Been in everything

Do you know anybody in the gang currently? Nope
            Are you a police officer or wish to become one? Complicated
            Why would you like to become a Raven?
 Saw you guys on server 5, figured I mise well try you out and see if it goes well.  Looking for a gang that isnt full of idiots.

Accepted will pm ts info now

In Game Name: Buck I'm 17
            Asylum time and Arma 3 time (with Screenshot):https://gyazo.com/5b1dea6c01fc40ebee18ec4d56408213
            Bank Balance (with Screenshot):200k and working up https://gyazo.com/ed4e18efbdac90d55c817bbfd01d6567
            Gang History: Tunnel Snakes and Pig Roast

Do you know anybody in the gang currently?No
            Are you a police officer or wish to become one?Yes Constable
            Why would you like to become a Raven?Because i would be a great addition to the team... Im a very good shot Long and CQC

Edited by Gremlin
3 minutes ago, Gremlin said:

In Game Name: Buck I'm 17
            Asylum time and Arma 3 time (with Screenshot):https://gyazo.com/5b1dea6c01fc40ebee18ec4d56408213
            Bank Balance (with Screenshot):200k and working up https://gyazo.com/ed4e18efbdac90d55c817bbfd01d6567
            Gang History: Tunnel Snakes and Pig Roast

Do you know anybody in the gang currently?No
            Are you a police officer or wish to become one?Yes Constable
            Why would you like to become a Raven?Because i would be a great addition to the team... Im a very good shot Long and CQC

ACCEPTED. Will PM TS

On 2/20/2016 at 1:58 AM, LoganPlays said:

16 years of age or older yes im 16
            Financially Stable  yes im stable
            Must be an active player yes very active
            Must have a mic duh
            500 plus hours on Arma 3 and Asylum (Exceptions can be made) like 400 hrs on asylum plus 250 on dayz 
            Humble/Competitive Personality ( No side chat warriors) objectively yes
            Respectful of TS Rules, Asylum server, fellow gang members, higher ups and Asylum players in general. i guess
 ? not sure what this even means but im guessing yes unless your talking LARP which is gay..

Just saying that's not even the format...LOL!!!!!

In Game Name: Lieutenant Pugsley
            Asylum time and Arma 3 time (with Screenshot): Steam Profile
            Bank Balance (with Screenshot):  $425,505
            Gang History: None

Do you know anybody in the gang currently? DUNCAN I HAVE WEED! I know matt but not so well
            Are you a police officer or wish to become one? Yes i am planning to apply on 3/15/16 around 4:00pm [Pacific time]
            Why would you like to become a Raven? i would like to enjoy playing in a experienced clan... and this 
『*』 looks awesome.

* if needed i will change my name to Mr. Pugsley or whatever you guys want me to change it to.