The Great Fridge vs. Auto Paying Cartels Poll

Steve

Cartels auto paying poll  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Should cartels auto pay?

Just now, Rodrigo said:

So for me ofc I would go to the cartel, but for a new player it's just stupid for them to go there and lose their loadout for money they might have gotten. So either camp rebel and make profit, or go to cartel and die. It's an easy call if you ask me.

Then why don't we just make rebel load outs cheaper?

Just now, Rodrigo said:

Not everything can be cheaper and cheaper bro. Not everything comes for free.

I'm not worried about it being cheaper, I don't even play rebel. I just think it would be a fair change that no one would be against. No point in this thread though now that we've gotten what the rebels want 

Just now, Rodrigo said:

So for me ofc I would go to the cartel, but for a new player it's just stupid for them to go there and lose their loadout for money they might have gotten. So either camp rebel and make profit, or go to cartel and die. It's an easy call if you ask me.

What I meant was if you had the choice, would you pick the fridge or the auto paying system with out money generating out of thin air?

Just now, Steve said:

What I meant was if you had the choice, would you pick the fridge or the auto paying system with out money generating out of thin air?

Ofc having money directly to gang bank is the way most people want, and I can understand that. I remember it filled Regiment's gang bank back in the day.

Just now, [§] Alex said:

But cops can now raid contested cartels. A change that discourage fighting cartels. Before you looked to see how many cops are on before starting a fed/bank/prison. Now we have to do the same for a cartel. Is it worth going to stop someone from taking your cartel if 15 cops could show up and sandwich you?

I don't see the cartel raid as an issue literally everytime there has been a raid we wipe them in less than 2 minuets and it's only once per restart wipe them and then you do have to worry about it for awhile, if you break parole or apb or even ping then can come anyways 

Edited by Yung Spacegod.