How tf did mitch get community manager?

oh so this is serious, well let me ask you to show proof of how he has been retarded? and to me, it makes since because he is one of the few if not the most active admin in terms of talking to the community. who else do you have in mind? Oilo? it didn't work out so well last time we had him. but these are just my thoughts and im not speaking for anyone else but myself. 

Just now, Akeelagi said:

oh so this is serious, well let me ask you to show proof of how he has been retarded? and to me, it makes since because he is one of the few if not the most active admin in terms of talking to the community. who else do you have in mind? Oilo? it didn't work out so well last time we had him. but these are just my thoughts and im not speaking for anyone else but myself. 

:shrug:

Olio tried his best, paratus just wouldnt speak to him from what i have heard from a lot of people

Just now, Eazy.lookinass said:

:shrug:

Olio tried his best, paratus just wouldnt speak to him from what i have heard from a lot of people

There was also that small issue of being a miniature dictator toward the Admins.

We picked Mitch for our own reasons. It's done, there's no point in complaining about it in such a non-constructive manner.

Closing.

I demand we get someone better

bring back Olio

or volunteer

someone 

please

They are both not part of the community anymore really.  They did their part and it was time for them to go.

I dont understand the thought process on this one by bamf gnashes or who ever decided.

Mitch has proven so far to me and a lot of people he is nothing short of a retard :shrug:

Mitch is someone who cares greatly about the community.  Just like any one of us he enjoys messing with people on the forums, but, he is completely competent and available to the community...  

If we were to give community manager to anyone, wouldnt it be someone that the COMMUNITY chose out of the admins?

... or would that make to much sense?

When has anyone ever knew what is good for them?  TBH, I think if the community did vote, Mitch would have been one of the majority votes.