Question: State of Asylum ( Bugwise )

FozzyBear

Just now, Mr. Meeseeks said:

I mean you should try practicing!

Shut the fuck up and stay on topic you fucking mong.

Gangs dying because of money and group cap is true, but it's also the community itself and the "if you can't beat them ban them" attitude.

As for bugs, I honestly can't think of many I come across while playing.

Satan likes this
12 minutes ago, Ronald Spiffington said:

Shut the fuck up and stay on topic you fucking mong.

Gangs dying because of money and group cap is true, but it's also the community itself and the "if you can't beat them ban them" attitude.

I can think of a few, but never anything game-breaking or major. Well, besides gear disappearing server-side and not client-side sometimes.

43 minutes ago, Ronald Spiffington said:

Shut the fuck up and stay on topic you fucking God

i think you need some practice with your shot aswell since im such a god!

1 hour ago, Miss Evo said:

"dead" even though it's a weekend this time usually has servers max/near max

51a2649886ff50a03d6eb33c3b464f1b.png

Did you ever play asylum pre 6.0? Every server was always full weekend or no weekend, you had to spam for 10-20min to even get in the servers pre 6.0, even server 5 was like 80/100, shit is dead, server 5 is garbage because you can't go meth on it anymore. 

Satan and C h u r c h like this
Just now, Big Boss said:

Did you ever play asylum pre 6.0? Every server was always full weekend or no weekend, you had to spam for 10-20min to even get in the servers pre 6.0, even server 5 was like 80/100, shit is dead, server 5 is garbage because you can't go meth on it anymore. 

Yes I played pre 6.0, yes i know servers had more people, but they still have a lot of people playing