APD striking fear into the hearts of their enemies

On 2/16/2016 at 0:58 PM, Clint Beastwood said:

The wild stories and accusations that come up about some players is hilarious.

I know, right? It must be really shitty for so many people to accuse someone of something without proof and that person's reputation be smeared. I'm sure none of the veterans and/or admins of Asylum have ever been guilty of that.

Addon and sikcin like this
23 hours ago, Distilled said:

I know, right? It must be really shitty for so many people to accuse someone of something without proof and that person's reputation be smeared. I'm sure none of the veterans and/or admins of Asylum have ever been guilty of that.

Lmfao

No.

Nickis was obviously cheating, the only reason you and your gang think he wasn't is due to him being a friend, gang member.

Everyone thought Aidzo was cheating, then after they joined Nv they claimed that he didn't cheat at all.

It's your personal bias that makes you believe he doesn't cheat, but he obviously does, more so than Aidzo to be precise.

20 hours ago, Atmosphere said:

Lmfao

No.

Nickis was obviously cheating, the only reason you and your gang think he wasn't is due to him being a friend, gang member.

Everyone thought Aidzo was cheating, then after they joined Nv they claimed that he didn't cheat at all.

It's your personal bias that makes you believe he doesn't cheat, but he obviously does, more so than Aidzo to be precise.

You seem to be very smart on the subject soo you must have some evidence to back up these claims. Care to share?

Pippi and Distilled like this