Nefarious - [Recruitment Page CLOSED]

3 hours ago, Goyneyyy said:

Denied.

- What is your in-game name? = Erwin_Rommel

- How old are you? = 15 

- Where are you from? = The Netherlands.

- How many hours in Arma 3 do you have? (provide a screenshot) = 54 Hours but it is going to be a lot more :)

- Previous gangs? (Did you leave or get kicked from then? why?) = no

- Why do you think we should accept you? = I think I will be a great advantage for transporting goods or if you need a tactical view on a certain situation.

- Is there anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? = No , sorry.

I am very sorry but I can't make a screenshot using this keyboard. So if you are interested in me you have to visit my steam profile. Sorry for the inconvenience.

why is it denied ?

14 minutes ago, Erwin_Rommel said:

- How old are you? = 15 

- How many hours in Arma 3 do you have? (provide a screenshot) = 54 Hours but it is going to be a lot more :)

- Why do you think we should accept you? = I think I will be a great advantage for transporting goods or if you need a tactical view on a certain situation.

I am very sorry but I can't make a screenshot using this keyboard. So if you are interested in me you have to visit my steam profile. Sorry for the inconvenience.

why is it denied ?

Denied. Age, hours, experience.

Apply in three years with a thousand hours.

Edited by explicit
goyney, °Juicyy°, Buck and 1 other like this

- What is your in-game name? Jamil/Apci

- How old are you? 18

- Where are you from? Lithuania GMT+2

- How many hours in Arma 3 do you have? (provide a screenshot)    http://imgur.com/Fns6DzW   + 300~ on alt

- Previous gangs? (Did you leave or get kicked from then? why?) The brotherhood (2014) disbaned and i've played with some guys like SovieT in other communities and Insurgens when i came back, not really active right now and split in half i don't know

- Why do you think we should accept you? Seems like active gang that fights cartels and has some really good players to learn from and improve everyday also  I don't want to settle with mediocrity so i want to learn and improve as a player in active gang.

- Is there anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? definetly not

7 minutes ago, Apci said:

- How old are you? 18

- How many hours in Arma 3 do you have? (provide a screenshot)    http://imgur.com/Fns6DzW   + 300~ on alt

- Previous gangs? (Did you leave or get kicked from then? why?) The brotherhood (2014) disbaned and i've played with some guys like SovieT in other communities and Insurgens when i came back, not really active right now and split in half i don't know

- Why do you think we should accept you? Seems like active gang that fights cartels and has some really good players to learn from and improve everyday also  I don't want to settle with mediocrity so i want to learn and improve as a player in active gang.

+1 although he applied to like 5 other gangs <3

Apci likes this
3 hours ago, Erwin_Rommel said:

- How old are you? = 15 

why is it denied ?

- What is your in-game name? Spencer.

- How old are you? 17

- Where are you from? NY, NY

- How many hours in Arma 3 do you have? (provide a screenshot) https://gyazo.com/e98db2457b5c1349898d65d32589007b

- Previous gangs? (Did you leave or get kicked from then? why?) Twisted. Leaving due to their lack of fighting in cartels and bank,prison, etc.

- Why do you think we should accept you? I've played with a couple of guys in Nefarious and am a decent shot. I'm able to keep

good coms and am always willing to fight.

- Is there anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? Evan G and Hunnar

8 hours ago, Apci said:

- How old are you? 18

Denied lack of gang expirience. Good luck in the futher

TMACWILLIS and goyney like this

- What is your in-game name? William

- How old are you? 19

- Where are you from? UK

- How many hours in Arma 3 do you have? (provide a screenshot) 2827 https://gyazo.com/874a736dd3bd34eee52efa26b4f0436b

- Previous gangs? (Did you leave or get kicked from then? why?) Insurgents, MoB, Nefarious and Fury

- Why do you think we should accept you? I'm a decent pilot, my shooting skills are good and i'm super active both EU and NA times

- Is there anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? Aslan, Mahdizzle, Juicy, Nate, Hydro, Venwa, Andrew

1 minute ago, william said:

- What is your in-game name? William

- How old are you? 19

- Where are you from? UK

- How many hours in Arma 3 do you have? (provide a screenshot) 2827 https://gyazo.com/874a736dd3bd34eee52efa26b4f0436b

- Previous gangs? (Did you leave or get kicked from then? why?) Insurgents, MoB, Nefarious and Fury

- Why do you think we should accept you? I'm a decent pilot, my shooting skills are good and i'm super active both EU and NA times

- Is there anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? Aslan, Mahdizzle, Juicy, Nate, Hydro, Venwa, Andrew

Accepted, Welcome back!

- What is your in-game name? polar1s

- How old are you? 17

- Where are you from? USA - EST

- How many hours in Arma 3 do you have? (provide a screenshot) aprox 1450 hours between two accounts (hacked)

- Previous gangs? (Did you leave or get kicked from then? why?) ATF (left), OG Evil Corp (left), DHM (quit arma), Insurgents (left), Fury (disbanded)

- Why do you think we should accept you? Good at cqc and good shot all around. Decent marksman with good calls/tac comms

- Is there anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? Mr. Wanker William

1 minute ago, Polaris said:

- How old are you? 17

- How many hours in Arma 3 do you have? (provide a screenshot) aprox 1450 hours between two accounts (hacked)

- Previous gangs? (Did you leave or get kicked from then? why?) ATF (left), OG Evil Corp (left), DHM (quit arma), Insurgents (left), Fury (disbanded)

- Why do you think we should accept you? Good at cqc and good shot all around. Decent marksman with good calls/tac comms

+1 shot, comms -1 flying...

4 minutes ago, Polaris said:

- How old are you? 17

21 minutes ago, Polaris said:

- How old are you? 17

+1, his moaning when he dies will help you :D

jk

Andrew likes this
22 minutes ago, Polaris said:

- How old are you? 17

-1 toxicity 

24 minutes ago, Polaris said:

- How old are you? 17

+1, uses voicechanger but still a cool guy. Good shot aswell

- What is your in-game name? Miss Evo

- How old are you? 6

- Where are you from? trilligys hammer

- How many hours in Arma 3 do you have? (provide a screenshot) 10000000

- Previous gangs? (Did you leave or get kicked from then? why?) fuck the chinese

- Why do you think we should accept you? because im permed

- Is there anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? william told me to apply

Edited by Miss Evo

What is your in-game name? Nate

- How old are you? 16

- Where are you from? Sweden

- How many hours in Arma 3 do you have? (provide a screenshot) 1790 all on asylum https://gyazo.com/10305e491e9682ee64c739e0a29ce0f9

- Previous gangs? (Did you leave or get kicked from then? why?) FSA,Rev,Imp,ISAF,inf. disbanded and i left.

- Why do you think we should accept you? Im a good shooter and i can take tac coms iknow all cartels, bank and fed.

- Is there anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? Aslan,Goyy,Miller,Harry,Emanuel,Estellor,Hydro

Edited by Nate
1 minute ago, Miss Evo said:

- How old are you? 6

- Previous gangs? (Did you leave or get kicked from then? why?) fuck the chinese

Denied no one likes you.

and we dont accept girls into The gang 

Faarooq likes this
1 minute ago, Miss Evo said:

- How old are you? 6

I LOVE HER/HIM/HEN! But if you are serious about joining the gang you should make an serious application! you are still my hero EVO!

1 minute ago, Nate said:

- How old are you? 16

- How many hours in Arma 3 do you have? (provide a screenshot) 1790 all on asylum https://gyazo.com/10305e491e9682ee64c739e0a29ce0f9

- Previous gangs? (Did you leave or get kicked from then? why?) FSA,Rev,Imp,ISAF,inf. disbanded and i left.

- Why do you think we should accept you? Im a good shooter and i can take tac coms iknow all cartels, bank and fed.

- Is there anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? Aslan,Goyy,Miller,Harry,Emanuel,Estellor,Hydro

Denied :kappa:

Nate likes this
53 minutes ago, Polaris said:

- How old are you? 17

Accepted on one week trial, will send ts info. 

3 minutes ago, Nate said:

- How old are you? 16

Accepted, you already have the ts 

Nate likes this