| Los Pollos Hermanos | Recruitment | [Server #2]

Los Pollos Hermanos.

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor los pollos hermanos

Welcome to the recruitment of Los Pollos Hermanos. We are a group of rebels that want to get a new gang up and running! We mainly focus on everything that involves drugs. That means drug cartels, drug running, cocain and meth. If you want to join us now is the time. We play just like in the show Breaking Bad and we try to have fun and do role-play. We play together as a team and try to keep the police as our friend . If you  sign up we give you a name/role you just need to listen and have the right requirements and before you know it you stand next to us making lots of money!

Requirements:

Hours: 200+ (Preferred)

Must be a team orientated player

Must be active

Must be willing to change your in game name and try to role-play.

Must know and follow all server rules

Must be able to support yourself financially

Must have Discord

Application:

In game name:

Location/Timezone:

Arma 3 hours(Screenshot):

Asylum hours:

Previous gangs:

Do you have cartel experience?: 

Why do you want to join us?:

What can you bring to Los Pollos Hermanos?:

Note: Failure to follow the correct format and lying on your app will result in you being denied. Any applicants accepted will be pm'ed with further info. 

Gagss, Nubis, DeepHouse and 4 others like this

In game name: cap

Location/Timezone: US- central

Arma 3 hours(Screenshot): 600+ on my current account. My screen shot is messing up so my steam is J5_IS_BACK

Asylum hours: 250+

Previous gangs: NW, older gangs from 2014-16

Do you have cartel experience?: yes

Why do you want to join us?: I want to help contribute to a squad of guys that like fighting and taking cartels

What can you bring to Los Pollos Hermanos?: I'm a good shot and for the most part very active. I can support my self and contribute some money for people that need it most.

Drank likes this
On 30-7-2018 at 11:19 PM, CAP said:

In game name: cap

Location/Timezone: US- central

Arma 3 hours(Screenshot): 600+ on my current account. My screen shot is messing up so my steam is J5_IS_BACK

Asylum hours: 250+

Previous gangs: NW, older gangs from 2014-16

Do you have cartel experience?: yes

Why do you want to join us?: I want to help contribute to a squad of guys that like fighting and taking cartels

What can you bring to Los Pollos Hermanos?: I'm a good shot and for the most part very active. I can support my self and contribute some money for people that need it most.

Accepted for trial. You will get a notification with the discord link and more details. 

In game name: AjLars

Location/Timezone: New York Time

Arma 3 hours(Screenshot): Im not overly sure how to screenshot with 2 monitors, but my steam is AjLars. 251 hours on this acc

Asylum hours: Around 20 hours

Previous gangs: Unamed gang from 2016

Do you have cartel experience?: I do not

Why do you want to join us?: I was attracted by your name, It reminds me of a restaurant i used to go to. I am also looking for a good gang to help start myself in this server. 

What can you bring to Los Pollos Hermanos?: I have over 50 hours of experience with a milsim, so I know how to take orders, and I also know how to shoot. I am not a kavala pistol banger :)

In game name: Jesse pinkmen (lol)

Location/Timezone: Australia

Arma 3 hours(Screenshot): 1020

Asylum hours: 40-50

Previous gangs: none

Do you have cartel experience?:  no

Why do you want to join us?: to ahve fun with fellow breaking bad fans and rob banks and stuff and also cook up a fat batch of baby blue

What can you bring to Los Pollos Hermanos?: i can bring quick reaction time and decision making to combat any target and i collectively use my skill from other games like rust and escape from tarkov that take skill to play.

In game name: Obi-Wan Kenobi

Location/Timezone: CST

Arma 3 hours(Screenshot): https://i.imgur.com/xC0O0tg.png

Asylum hours: ~100

Previous gangs: Fury, PRK

Do you have cartel experience?: Some experience, familiarity from watching others

Why do you want to join us?: I am interested in joining a small yet growing gang such as this one. While I may be inexperienced, I believe that I would bring value in terms of work ethic and skill. I would like to find a community which seeks money, power and companionship. Not to mention, Breaking Bad is my favorite show.

What can you bring to Los Pollos Hermanos?: I have thousands of combined hours in various FPS, strategy and milsim games. I also believe that I have an above average ability to plan and strategize. For these reasons, I believe that I would be able to aid Los Pollos Hermanos in taking over Atlis.