Redneck&Free #Smell of burning tires

Look, when your head is stuck so far up your ass then you probably shouldn't comment on the forums. The pressure from your butt obviously has restricted blood flow to your brain. Donor level has nooooooothing to do with a decision to ban someone. While Paratus appreciates contributions to the server it does not grant extra rights and freedoms to break rules.

Damn sneaky is taking no ones idiotic shit. +1 Regardless of a ban or not. I would rather be a shit shot the resort to bullshit bordeline cheating "tactics"

Glitching is glitching. bending the rules more "low tier" than just being honest

Look, when your head is stuck so far up your ass then you probably shouldn't comment on the forums. The pressure from your butt obviously has restricted blood flow to your brain. Donor level has nooooooothing to do with a decision to ban someone. While Paratus appreciates contributions to the server it does not grant extra rights and freedoms to break rules.

Damn sneaky is taking no ones idiotic shit. +1 Regardless of a ban or not. I would rather be a shit shot the resort to bullshit bordeline cheating "tactics"

Glitching is glitching. bending the rules more "low tier" than just being honest

Mana bar almost full! KEEP IT COMING.

You'll always be low tier unless you exploit and cheat your way to being good. There are a few gangs that are prime examples of that.

You'll always be low tier unless you exploit and cheat your way to being good. There are a few gangs that are prime examples of that.

Thank you man! You're words of abhor are fueling my energy. I feed off negativity and internet warriors.