Molded server weapon suggestion

12 minutes ago, HotWings said:

That is exactly what you said without saying those words.  Along with "giving cops AK's would be ridiculous".... You took it there then bitch when someone follows up on it. GG

I didn't take it anywhere you fucking retard. I stated it for RP reasons lmfao. I can't make a fucking suggestion without you being a little bitch. I said giving cops AKs would be ridiculous because a cop having an AK? lol that's pretty ridiculous. Sorry I forgot you cops don't like to RP anymore anyways, so it doesn't really matter right? For a team death match server, you're pretty shit bro

What I said literally didn't have any ounce of controversy, you created it out of nowhere.

Edited by Poko
Gubber Flexx likes this
21 minutes ago, Poko said:

Where did this even come from? Just because you're trash doesnt mean you need to make every convo a cop v rebel. You guys get a stack ton of shit going for you, but still find a reason to cry. Idc what caliber the guns are, you guys can take the 7.62s and you'll get shitted on anyways. The only few cops that will put them to use already put their 6.5s to use. Krypton, Eli, Dom, ETC. The rest of you would be shit with a 7.62 just like with any other gun. Anything else?

+1 for my name!

Poko and Gubber Flexx like this
21 minutes ago, Poko said:

I didn't take it anywhere you fucking retard. I stated it for RP reasons lmfao. I can't make a fucking suggestion without you being a little bitch. I said giving cops AKs would be ridiculous because a cop having an AK? lol that's pretty ridiculous. Sorry I forgot you cops don't like to RP anymore anyways, so it doesn't really matter right? For a team death match server, you're pretty shit bro

What I said literally didn't have any ounce of controversy, you created it out of nowhere.

U mad bro? its just a game.