Holidays can we get a present ?

My idea  

36 members have voted

1. 1. simple yes or no

Lets have a event tonight ! or tomorrow ! this will happen in any city that a staff member chooses or whoever is on so heres what it is ! There will be piles of cash in random houses that are ranged from 100k to 1 mil the city will become a greenzone (until event is over) and people will have chances of getting money aka Asylum christmas present to server! this will happen at least 3 times on christmas day ! @Clint Beastwood @BaDaBiNg_10-8 what do you guys think ? do we deserve something for christmas from asylum ? Murry christmas everyone btw 

1 hour ago, Obliteration said:

Lets have a event tonight ! or tomorrow ! this will happen in any city that a staff member chooses or whoever is on so heres what it is ! There will be piles of cash in random houses that are ranged from 100k to 1 mil the city will become a greenzone (until event is over) and people will have chances of getting money aka Asylum christmas present to server! this will happen at least 3 times on christmas day ! @Clint Beastwood @BaDaBiNg_10-8 what do you guys think ? do we deserve something for christmas from asylum ? Murry christmas everyone btw 

Do you have parents? 

Google™ likes this
Just now, massi said:

Ask them for presents or go make your own money. You want 1 million dollars just for sitting in Kavala on Christmas?? Are you out of your mind? 

Just to be clear I'm not against the idea of a Christmas event, but asking for money is way over the top and frankly just selfish. I heard henry made a snowfall script, that'd be pretty cool to have. 

Big Fred likes this
Just now, massi said:

Just to be clear I'm not against the idea of a Christmas event, but asking for money is way over the top and frankly just selfish. I heard henry made a snowfall script, that'd be pretty cool to have. 

2 minutes ago, massi said:

Ask them for presents or go make your own money. You want 1 million dollars just for sitting in Kavala on Christmas?? Are you out of your mind? 

ARE YOU STUPID ? Just because your a cop and have a source of money doesnt mean you have to be a asshole ! 0try making money when people are always doing runs you dont always finish a run unless its drug runner and that will still get you robbed like ?! I am new player so money isnt easy to make you are the most selfish person honestly WTF am I going to do with a snowball script this isnt fucking rust ! "Selfish" I didnt say just for me retard read it right ! EVERYONE will make money unless they spawn 1 pile ... 

Just now, Obliteration said:

ARE YOU STUPID ? Just because your a cop and have a source of money doesnt mean you have to be a asshole ! 0try making money when people are always doing runs you dont always finish a run unless its drug runner and that will still get you robbed like ?! I am new player so money isnt easy to make you are the most selfish person honestly WTF am I going to do with a snowball script this isnt fucking rust ! "Selfish" I didnt say just for me retard read it right ! EVERYONE will make money unless they spawn 1 pile ... 

Cop isn't even a good source of money compared to rebel. If I played rebel instead of cop and grinded all the time I'd have soo much more money than I currently have. In fact I lose money playing cop because I often pull armor. As you might know, the APD doesn't have a gang bank to comp vehicles being lost.

Back to your main point, you're basically asking the admins to spoon feed you. There are plenty of ways for new players to make money, why don't you try running some scotch or crank? Instead you just want it all given to you. I find it hard to believe that because you're a new player you struggle to make money. Perhaps take a gander at the wiki. 

Just now, massi said:

Cop isn't even a good source of money compared to rebel. If I played rebel instead of cop and grinded all the time I'd have soo much more money than I currently have. In fact I lose money playing cop because I often pull armor. As you might know, the APD doesn't have a gang bank to comp vehicles being lost.

Back to your main point, you're basically asking the admins to spoon feed you. There are plenty of ways for new players to make money, why don't you try running some scotch or crank? Instead you just want it all given to you. I find it hard to believe that because you're a new player you struggle to make money. Perhaps take a gander at the wiki. 

Okay first off buddy people are making money so its not easy to make money second spoon fed are you retarded ? who wouldnt wanna be spoon fed ? just because you got money doesnt mean you have to be a grinch to others if they do the event I would love to not see you there

51 minutes ago, Obliteration said:

Okay first off buddy people are making money so its not easy to make money second spoon fed are you retarded ? who wouldnt wanna be spoon fed ? just because you got money doesnt mean you have to be a grinch to others if they do the event I would love to not see you there

59 minutes ago, massi said:

Settle down this is not the Christmas spirit!