Suicide and Depression.

1 hour ago, Steve said:

I'd also think of then as weak but that won't happen because I was not raised by two bitches.

It's actually embarrassing reading what you have to say, truly dumb founded at your lack of compassion and your mis-placed beliefs.

Legitimately can't believe there are morons who exist who believe suicide is natural selection. 

Good luck.

On 3/24/2019 at 11:04 PM, BlackShot said:

I'm sorry, Steve. I tend to agree to most of the ideas you write here on the forums, but this isn't one of them, and this specific comment of yours shows me a tremendous level of selfishness

Being selfless isn't really entirely possible. As humans when we do good for someone it releases chemicals in our brain such as dopamine and seratonin that allow us to feel some kind of euphoria from doing something for someone else. If that weren't the case we would not be doing anything for anyone else (except for our offspring) because you would not get the dopamine/seratonin release. It might be a sad way of thinking to some, but I learned at a young age that the truth is always easier to accept in the long run no matter how harsh. My thinking has always been, if I see a homeless guy on the street it is entirely my decision if I want to give the guy $20 or anything for that matter, and I have in the past. However I don't trust the American Government, not even a little. They wanna take my money to go help someone when I can't pick and chose exactly where my money goes? Fuck that. If I had it my way I wouldn't pay taxes but in turn I just wouldn't receive any of the benefits of the state.

Edited by Steve