Revamp Concepts

Just some thoughts I had for Asylum. 

Turf Revamp

7cVhhHO.jpg

• Add a 2 chop shops in the Sofia zone and Pygros zone.
  • Add a turf in the Sofia zone, my suggestion would be DP 17
  • Keep all current turf benefits I.e. faster gathering etc, add faster processing on drugs for Sofia turf
  • All turf drug dealers are now available to use for everybody
  • Turf owners now collect a tax on all rebel money making activities inside the zone they own. So if you own the Pygros turf, you will receive tax money from drugs sold to the drug dealers, and chops inside that specific zone. I thought about including the drug runners but that might be a bit excessive. 
  • Non owners of the turf will be able to pay a "Meth Pass" aka Money Making pass to the sign inside the turf. Owners of the turf will receive full payment of this money. You will not be taxed on any activities you perform in that specific zone. This pass will expire the next time the turf is available for capture. I suggest a price of 10k-20k.

War Season Revamp

• Seasons will last for 2-3 months
  • Create a database for all war kills and deaths that any admin or developer can see so they can copy/paste weekly leader-boards for community to see
  • Change to where you cannot receive war kills on the same target for 10 minutes. Create a rule system so people cannot exploit to where they kill friends for war kills to climb in standings. 
  • End of season rewards for Highest Amount of Kills, Highest K/D Ratio. Rewards like money, titles, or recognition somewhere placed on the map.  Give a shout out to the person with the highest amount of deaths/lowest K/D

Feenix, Innate, TRYHARD and 3 others like this
1 hour ago, eduardo_carvalho16_11 said:

To me it seems a bit overkill to be taxed by turfs and drug cartel

I agree that being taxed twice, even with a way to avoid one, is a little bit much. There was a benefit to selling at a turf other than it being close, like an increased sale price, it would balance it a little more but probably not by much