when 1/3 of the server can't speak english

It really is an issue... I think the only reason that these individuals are around is because they have donated heavily to Asylum Entertainment. They constantly RDM people with no initiation whatsoever. Saying, "Hey, hey, hey" isn't RP initiation, and I've seen it done countless of times. I'm sure they've been heavily reported but it seems like nothing has come to fruition. I'm fine with not speaking English, but when I'm on cop and attempt any form of communication, I expect something back. I've been translating from English to Chinese many times. I almost wish it was a rule for them to make the same communication attempt.

41 minutes ago, Patrick James said:

It really is an issue... I think the only reason that these individuals are around is because they have donated heavily to Asylum Entertainment. They constantly RDM people with no initiation whatsoever. Saying, "Hey, hey, hey" isn't RP initiation, and I've seen it done countless of times. I'm sure they've been heavily reported but it seems like nothing has come to fruition. I'm fine with not speaking English, but when I'm on cop and attempt any form of communication, I expect something back. I've been translating from English to Chinese many times. I almost wish it was a rule for them to make the same communication attempt.

Record and report. 

People always assume someone else will do it so no one ends up doing it and blatant rule violations often go completely unreported and the problems persist. 

Side note: Donor status doesn't come into play in disciplinary matters. I can't tell you how often we hear, "but but...I'm a donor...." to which we reply, "and apparently a combat logger see you in a week." 

Verum, Jaylen Sarrett and Le Razoir like this
27 minutes ago, Buckwalter said:

Record and report. 

People always assume someone else will do it so no one ends up doing it and blatant rule violations often go completely unreported and the problems persist. 

Side note: Donor status doesn't come into play in disciplinary matters. I can't tell you how often we hear, "but but...I'm a donor...." to which we reply, "and apparently a combat logger see you in a week." 

I've reported them lots and they're back on th server the next day :(

39 minutes ago, Mc Duushe said:

Just do what I do. When I down them as cop. 

50% Increase. that get's their lips flapping. :kappa: They speak perfect English.

Fixed that for you.

Seriously though. record and report. these guys just do not follow the rules. then get popcorn for the google-translated ban appeals

Edited by Reavantos

They had 15 guys on server #2 early morning yesterday and we fought them at the distillery and then again in Sofia. It was actually a lot of fun. They initiated every time and even used google translate to talk some shit. In all honesty their English is limited but your probably get the same amount of rp from some other gangs. The only concern of mine is the connection where you kill one and 5 seconds later he actually dies.  

19 hours ago, Patrick James said:

Report this shit man