Legitimate question. Why is gang life Dying?

1 minute ago, jonah1045 said:

This is about rebels fighting rebels, believe it or not fighting rebels is way more fun than fighting cops only reason I kill cops is because there are no rebels on or I am poor.

Yea I got confused and I meant to quote someone that this was to be addressed to but I lost my train of thought so I just hit submit and left lol

55 minutes ago, jonah1045 said:

In my opinion you should be able to rob it up to like 30 mintues and the longer you rob the more money you get

Thats really not a good idea. You are now forcing people to go and fight a battle that is hardly winnable to begin with for longer periods of time?  I am fully aware there are cops that will fight for hours, but there are those that dont like that as well.  Then lets say you push them to the point where they don't want to go back, you're getting money at that point for doing absolutely nothing.  The reason the bank was nerfed originally was because it was way to OP for the minimal effort rebels need to put in to rob it.

I think there needs to be a better balance, but shifting the game MORE into rebel favor against the server is iffy.  You have to make rebels want to fight rebels, not make it easier for rebels to troll civs and cops all day.  How that is done? Hard to say, you could raise the cap, you could make cartels worth more, you could do alot of things. 

Personally I would rather see a buff in cartel money opposed to a buff in gang cap.  Right now cartels pay 75k?  If you buff that to say 200k would that make it worth fighting for then? IMO gangs should also have to farm for money, the killing adventures need to be backed by other in game activities as well, not funded solely on the money from cartels.

But ultimately rebels have to want to fight other rebels. That just isnt the case anymore, which is partly why gangs are dying off.

8 minutes ago, HotWings said:

Thats really not a good idea. You are now forcing people to go and fight a battle that is hardly winnable to begin with for longer periods of time?  I am fully aware there are cops that will fight for hours, but there are those that dont like that as well.  Then lets say you push them to the point where they don't want to go back, you're getting money at that point for doing absolutely nothing.  The reason the bank was nerfed originally was because it was way to OP for the minimal effort rebels need to put in to rob it.

I think there needs to be a better balance, but shifting the game MORE into rebel favor against the server is iffy.  You have to make rebels want to fight rebels, not make it easier for rebels to troll civs and cops all day.  How that is done? Hard to say, you could raise the cap, you could make cartels worth more, you could do alot of things. 

Personally I would rather see a buff in cartel money opposed to a buff in gang cap.  Right now cartels pay 75k?  If you buff that to say 200k would that make it worth fighting for then? IMO gangs should also have to farm for money, the killing adventures need to be backed by other in game activities as well, not funded solely on the money from cartels.

But ultimately rebels have to want to fight other rebels. That just isnt the case anymore, which is partly why gangs are dying off.

There are a few problems with this 

1)If i can fight rebels over cops i will do it ANY day of the week. Fighting rebels is more fun hands down.

2)Everyone says that drug gives 75k... That is a joke there is almost never that much money in the box. i think i have seen that much maybe 5-6 times it is almost always between 1-15k

3)Rebels do want to fight other rebels but there aren't anyone that why we don't ever fight them.  So we settle for fighting cops 

17 minutes ago, Zorrak said:

nobody does drugs anymore thats why cartels dont pay shit.

Well Arms used to pay money, it doesn't any more.  Arms dealer has so little value right now compared to turfs and what it used to be.

Shit is expensive given the money cap and cartels is a venture that has no profit.

2 minutes ago, Ranger said:

Well Arms used to pay money, it doesn't any more.  Arms dealer has so little value right now compared to turfs and what it used to be.

Shit is expensive given the money cap and cartels is a venture that has no profit.

Yea the arms tax made arms dealer worth fighting for

Suggestion from Diseased #1001

Make arms dealer give money -

Drug cartel an increase -

No more gang account cap

All money from cartels will be deposited directly into gang account.

How it was back in the golden day and people fought all THE TIME and cops rarely cried about rebels constantly fucking with them.

No doubt in my kind that if this was implemented people would risk fighting cartels for that good cut of weapon tax and drug money.

5 hours ago, Diseased said:

Suggestion from Diseased #1001

Make arms dealer give money -

Drug cartel an increase -

No more gang account cap

All money from cartels will be deposited directly into gang account.

How it was back in the golden day and people fought all THE TIME and cops rarely cried about rebels constantly fucking with them.

No doubt in my kind that if this was implemented people would risk fighting cartels for that good cut of weapon tax and drug money.

Too good, paratus won't fix what he ruined.