Fix The Y inventory Drop when killed/executed

26 minutes ago, Big Fred said:

Please make this a FEATURE on ALL servers instead.

It would create less incentive to kill people straight up and much more incentive to RP when robbing them.

Asylum Life RPG for lyfe!

I think you  mis-read what he said. The inventory stuff is NOT dropping to ground and, he wants to drop like its supposed too.

1 hour ago, Iced said:

ill give u a chance explain this garbage

Because sufficent amount of salt is important for the economy on the servers.

The salt will be real when you:

1. Kill fully geared rebels with a rook and there's jack shit to save from their 30k loadout.

2. When people try to rob you and you just refuse to drop your shit on the floor.

3. When you lockpick someones car, steal their shit and drive off a cliff.

4. When you glitch out and die just outside your house with a backpack full of 25 yr old scotch.

5. When you jump out of your boat after 1h of excavation and die randomly on the beach.

The list goes on, but maybe you get the gist already?

OgreTV likes this
31 minutes ago, Big Fred said:

1. Kill fully geared rebels with a rook and there's jack shit to save from their 30k loadout.

2. When people try to rob you and you just refuse to drop your shit on the floor.

4. When you glitch out and die just outside your house with a backpack full of 25 yr old scotch.

5. When you jump out of your boat after 1h of excavation and die randomly on the beach.

I dont see your point no, u just stated a bunch of situations of how people can die. I want you to help me understand why you think items should not drop.

On 6. 3. 2016 at 6:37 PM, Big Fred said:

You are high on some good stuff...

On 2016-03-07 at 7:03 AM, Mahdizzle said:

i agree with them all you sir are stupid. If u want hardcore rp go to lakeside. 

What are you saying, that they have more bugs and frustrating game mechanics to enjoy on Lakeside?

I might have to check that out. 

I haven't torn my hair or ragequit in quite a while.

11 hours ago, Big Fred said:

What are you saying, that they have more bugs and frustrating game mechanics to enjoy on Lakeside?

I might have to check that out. 

I haven't torn my hair or ragequit in quite a while.

så som jag fick det för mig ville du ej att det skulle fixas men jag kanske läste det fel :)