Aussie life

I really want to love it, I really do. But this is kind of ridiculous. There are so many bugs its unreal. I get random game crashes, that have no explainable reason.
Is anyone else getting the random crashing, and massive frame drops in certain areas?

So far, I have played on cop, and as an EMT. Both of which I've had these issues.
My only guess for the frame drops if it is universal, would be the volume of people trying to get in.

I've noticed the Australia map in general (not sure about the server as I haven't been on) is buggy as hell. There's buildings which have complete interiors, but with doors that won't open (or if they do, have an invisible wall behind them). There's buildings where you'll magically fall through the floor. There's buildings where the windows won't break. I get that it's a modded map and will therefore have bugs, but it seems like Australia is pretty glitchy when you do dig deeper into it. Is this also true on the server?

I am well aware of its current status, that's why I carefully worded what I wrote.

My issue is, the random crashes look bad on the APD when an officers game crashes in the midst of an interrogation.

On the note of Paratus putting it together in a few weeks. That's why I started getting annoyed with everyone pressuring the staff to open it sooner. If people could've taken some chill pills, I can guarantee without a shadow of a doubt that the overall performance of the server, would've been substantially better.

I'm not bashing the staff or, even the pack itself. I am merely stating, that the current issues are putting a sour taste in my mouth. I have barely been able to accomplish anything on there due to the issues ive been encountering overnight.

I am in the same boat as you. I want to love it. I find it very fun, but the low FPS and the bugs ruin it for me. I can live with the bugs, but damn the low FPS and random Memory leaks every hour is annoying.

But so far, the RP has been enjoyable. So many new things, so many new scenarios, its amazing. I feel like S6 is going to be amazing for roleplay in the long time, not so much for combat.

7 minutes ago, Haych said:

I am in the same boat as you. I want to love it. I find it very fun, but the low FPS and the bugs ruin it for me. I can live with the bugs, but damn the low FPS and random Memory leaks every hour is annoying.

But so far, the RP has been enjoyable. So many new things, so many new scenarios, its amazing. I feel like S6 is going to be amazing for roleplay in the long time, not so much for combat.

The FPS isn't too big a deal for myself but I have experienced those dreaded memory leaks. 

So many bugs though, seems every time I try to make money the server crashes and rolls me back an hour.

7 hours ago, Haych said:

Can you please help me out here. I'll admit, I'm no where even close to being tech savvy. What is a memory leak? 

Yeah, I have a feeling the massive fps drop may be a persistent issue due to the size of the map.

44 minutes ago, Capt Pepper said:

Yikes, considering how beefy my computer is. That scary to think something that scary has been capable of locking my computer up completely no fewer than 10 times now. :(

Memory leaks do not permanently damage your system.

A simple restart will fix any memory that is not being used.

2 hours ago, explicit said:

Memory leaks do not permanently damage your system.

A simple restart will fix any memory that is not being used.

I understand that. I'm saying that when my game crashes, it locks my entire computer up. I have to power off to restart when that happens.

26 minutes ago, Capt Pepper said:

I understand that. I'm saying that when my game crashes, it locks my entire computer up. I have to power off to restart when that happens.

Damn, that must be annoying.

I rarely crash and need to restart my PC. 

Although possible, I doubt you having to restart on crashes is due to memory leaks. I could be wrong, however.