3rd airplane loss on Australia today

1 hour ago, Shiseki said:

You're a complete joke, with a picture of a womens ass you will never even get to tap, so lets put that on the table. And you will never be a troll, you are just a joke with a clowns name, hence to why you are most likely never mentioned on any good terms. Third I never sided with the fact that downing that person in the plane as he landed was a good idea, things happen, things get relayed wrong and that is the outcome. If you fail to see that then you have failed yourself when it comes to critical thinking. And lastly, if you think downing/killing people is a challenge you need to ALT-F4 out of asylum and arma 3 itself.

Lol, Please dont talk to me about women considering all you do is watch hentai and jerk your little ass tic tack to some fat ass dressed up as Tinkerbell (aka Cosplay) And again with the promotion Bullshit, I DONT CARE FOR A PROMOTION, AGAIN, I AM A REBEL, Do you really think i joined Insanity to RP or Get a Promotion in the  Apd, Fuck outa here, You are the only clown here you fucking mongoloid, you wish you were me lol, I guarantee you are a Virgin and you dream about just seeing a real vagina. You will just be alone for the rest of your life watching anime unfortunately, And this "And lastly, if you think downing/killing people is a challenge you need to ALT-F4 out of asylum and arma 3 itself." Wtf Like are you serious, asylum is for light Rp and more combat, you would understand if you got out of your APD cave, Lol im done talking shit on the fourms, Come to insanity Ts anytime you want to talk shit im looking forward to seeing you there.

Kettles, Tiger, Chau and 2 others like this
1 minute ago, Ballsack noodle said:

Lol, Please dont talk to me about women considering all you do is watch hentai and jerk your little ass tic tack to some fat ass dressed up as Tinkerbell (aka Cosplay) And again with the promotion Bullshit, I DONT CARE FOR A PROMOTION, AGAIN, I AM A REBEL, Do you really think i joined Insanity to RP or Get a Promotion in the  Apd, Fuck outa here, You are the only clown here you fucking mongoloid, you wish you were me lol, I guarantee you are a Virgin and you dream about just seeing a real vagina. You will just be alone for the rest of your life watching anime unfortunately, And this "And lastly, if you think downing/killing people is a challenge you need to ALT-F4 out of asylum and arma 3 itself." Wtf Like are you serious, asylum is for light Rp and more combat, you would understand if you got out of your APD cave, Lol im done talking shit on the fourms, Come to insanity Ts anytime you want to talk shit im looking forward to seeing you there.

ftfy :kappa: 

1 hour ago, Ballsack noodle said:

I really don't care if you in a gang called Insanity because it fits your mentality just find, and I'm not joining no TS to talk shit with a 15 year old who goes by BALLSACK LOL, just fuck off the forums dude, you will get lucky if you are even remembered for your pathetic attempt at "Trolling" anyone especially yourself for getting on here and acting like some bad ass with your two crossed-eyed friends in the background mimicking your work like it's a masterpiece, just stop.

Just now, Shiseki said:

I really don't care if you in a gang called Insanity because it fits your mentality just find, and I'm not joining no TS to talk shit with a 15 year old who goes by BALLSACK LOL, just fuck off the forums dude, you will get lucky if you are even remembered for your pathetic attempt at "Trolling" anyone especially yourself for getting on here and acting like some bad ass with your two crossed-eyed friends in the background mimicking your work like it's a masterpiece, just stop.

Lick my dick you fat cunt,  you are a weeb and thats all you are known for, ask the captains, ask Lt.'s ask any Sgt., any real Rebel, I guarantee you are more hated / Unpopular than me. Kys and do the world a favor. TyTy

Chau, Michael L and Kettles like this
Just now, Ballsack noodle said:

Lick my dick you fat cunt,  you are a weeb and thats all you are known for, ask the captains, ask Lt.'s ask any Sgt., any real Rebel, I guarantee you are more hated / Unpopular than me. Kys and do the world a favor. TyTy

it's funny because if I ask them about me, they know me you see, but if I asked about you, they wouldn't know who you are LOL