3rd airplane loss on Australia today

Was trying to show off my flying skills so I decided to land in the street, but apparently that doesn't sit well with cops :kappa:

Little did the cops know, their actions would result in the death of many citizens, including themselves and a medic.

Edit: Added music. Thanks for the inspiration @epTic

Edited by CyanogenCX
Mr Smirnoff, Sky, asiuxjau and 3 others like this
2 minutes ago, Shiseki said:

Well he did land a plane in the middle of a city are we suppose to RP with the planes engine as it glides into us

Maybe it is because you haven't flown a plane yet, but you're seriously overestimating how much time/distance a plane needs to stop once on land. If I'm going 30 kmh in a plane, it can stop within 10 meters as soon as I turn the engine off. (For reference, I landed at 60 kmh and the plane was at 20 kmh when they shot me)

Anyways, the point is, cops still need to RP, doesn't matter if I'm landing a plane. If I ran them over, could they report me for VMD/RDM? Sure. But no need to shoot when there are clearly alternative solutions such as: MAYBE NOT STANDING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET

16 minutes ago, henky said:

cops on s6 are insane. they dont give a fuck and trying to fuck you up any possible way. They dont care about rp they just lazy trying to make money of you.

Camping every illigal spot, hiding in houses at drug dealer 24/7. this is insane.

Yeah man, expect to see them at coke pit/processing as soon as 20 minutes is up.

Akula likes this
1 minute ago, henky said:

well isn't there a rule for that.... what about warning shots  ?

No don't worry they gave me 2 warning shots 1 second before they downed me :kappa:

but seriously by his logic if ur on the road and a car comes speeding down just shoot the person out of it. 

Whatever though, the point of this thread was to show a clip I thought would be funny or interesting. Don't want to get this locked so I'm done talking about whether or not what he did was correct

43 minutes ago, CyanogenCX said:
15 minutes ago, 《New》 Krypton 《wəN》 said:
15 minutes ago, 《New》 Krypton 《wəN》 said:

Yep otherwise it's rdm...how could you even ask that lol. You don't shoot cars driving towards you full speed even if their intention is to break a rule. No initiation, rdm.

Yep otherwise it's rdm...how could you even ask that lol. You don't shoot cars driving towards you full speed even if their intention is to break a rule. No initiation, rdm.

Sergeants... no rp just shoot same they did to me at wong. shitheads.

explicit likes this
3 hours ago, Shiseki said:

Well he did land a plane in the middle of a city are we suppose to RP with the planes engine as it glides into us

Welcome sir, this game we play is called arma 3 and this community is called asylum, you must be new and arguably retarded. I hope you have a nice afternoon. And remember grasshopper, airplanes have brakes too. How is this shikisudoku kid a Sgt. 

PatrickSwayze, Poko, Chau and 2 others like this
1 hour ago, Ballsack noodle said:

Welcome sir, this game we play is called arma 3 and this community is called asylum, you must be new and arguably retarded. I hope you have a nice afternoon. And remember grasshopper, airplanes have brakes too. How is this shikisudoku kid a Sgt. 

I am a Sgt. because I know how to relay information in a decent manner with a named tied to it that doesn't have anything to do with a nut sack or a noodle dick. I also have excelled in attending training's which I'm sure you aren't capable of doing judging by your fresh spawn tag. And it is also pronounced Shi, it was Shiseki but I knew some people on here would have a mental challenge with it so I shortened it to Shi, which you seem to have trouble spelling still.

23 minutes ago, Jarvo said:

Your a cop your meant to role play not look for reasons not to. Your properly like most other cops just in it for the money and actually doesn't give a shit about role play.  

I'm actually capped and rich enough that I don't need to play civ in order to obtain more money because I know how to spend and make it, not through not giving a shit about roleplay, if that was the case I wouldn't be a Sgt.

5 hours ago, Shiseki said:

I am a Sgt. because I know how to relay information in a decent manner with a named tied to it that doesn't have anything to do with a nut sack or a noodle dick. I also have excelled in attending training's which I'm sure you aren't capable of doing judging by your fresh spawn tag. And it is also pronounced Shi, it was Shiseki but I knew some people on here would have a mental challenge with it so I shortened it to Shi, which you seem to have trouble spelling still.

Please stop, First off you are "Flexing" B/c you went to training's? LOLOLOL You are pathetic, learn to shoot and place your scope reticle on someones head, you are bad, your police force is bad and your logic is remarkable, "Ohh, there's a plane flying towards me, we have to shoot it right?" Did APD Training teach you that, BTW I learned that Q & E make my player lean :kappa:) Second- I am a cop but whatever, probably called you a Mong at some point lol, and 100% downed/killed more people this week than you ever have in your life, Third- I am a troll and my name was created to make people laugh, your name was created to make the Weeb's happy and mabey start some conversations about hentai, Fourth - Kys I've played the servers for almost 2 years, now please get on your knees and suck me off, XD

8 hours ago, Shiseki said:

but he has a picture of a nice fat ass on his profile pic, so +1 to him. Oh, and beef basically called you one of the shit sgts, COP FIGHTTTTT

Ballsack noodle likes this
14 hours ago, Shiseki said:

Blows my mind that you're a Sergeant....

S6 is literally the best place right now to see which cops are playing for rp and which are playing for money only. I only saw 1 cop so far out of 12~ hours on the server who was actually legitimately RP'ing. Out of 20~ cops all day long on the server.

Ballsack noodle and Kettles like this
1 minute ago, Pentax said:

S6 is literally the best place right now to see which cops are playing for rp and which are playing for money only. I only saw 1 cop so far out of 12~ hours on the server who was actually legitimately RP'ing. Out of 20~ cops all day long on the server.

and people said the police force wasn't corrupt

16 hours ago, Ballsack noodle said:

Please stop, First off you are "Flexing" B/c you went to training's? LOLOLOL You are pathetic, learn to shoot and place your scope reticle on someones head, you are bad, your police force is bad and your logic is remarkable, "Ohh, there's a plane flying towards me, we have to shoot it right?" Did APD Training teach you that, BTW I learned that Q & E make my player lean :kappa:) Second- I am a cop but whatever, probably called you a Mong at some point lol, and 100% downed/killed more people this week than you ever have in your life, Third- I am a troll and my name was created to make people laugh, your name was created to make the Weeb's happy and mabey start some conversations about hentai, Fourth - Kys I've played the servers for almost 2 years, now please get on your knees and suck me off, XD

You're a complete joke, with a picture of a womens ass you will never even get to tap, so lets put that on the table. And you will never be a troll, you are just a joke with a clowns name, hence to why you are most likely never mentioned on any good terms. Third I never sided with the fact that downing that person in the plane as he landed was a good idea, things happen, things get relayed wrong and that is the outcome. If you fail to see that then you have failed yourself when it comes to critical thinking. And lastly, if you think downing/killing people is a challenge you need to ALT-F4 out of asylum and arma 3 itself.

Edited by Shiseki
12 hours ago, Pentax said:

I really don't care what "blows your mind" I have yet to see you roleplay worth a shit so go learn something.

51 minutes ago, Shiseki said:

I really don't care what "blows your mind" I have yet to see you roleplay worth a shit so go learn something.

Calm down now, talk to me again when you'll be able to shoot straight and have 2 years on asylum itself. I was a sgt myself, so gtfo with your "rp", cause you're bad at it, at combat and in arma 3 in general. You should go back to minecraft, and even if you weren't play it before, go start it, cause that's your game. Later mong.

200w.gif

22 hours ago, Shiseki said:

i dont care about roleplay

You're an APD sergeant and you basically implied that you don't care about roleplay you fucking weeb spoon what are you thinking? Come on the forums with your bold text and naruto-masturbating speaking and say that you don't care about roleplay?

get the fuck out of roleplay servers and infact, just delete arma from your steam and do yourself and your whole generation of weeb family a good favour.

Edited by TheMikeyLaw
Ballsack noodle and Kettles like this
47 minutes ago, Pentax said:

Calm down now, talk to me again when you'll be able to shoot straight and have 2 years on asylum itself. I was a sgt myself, so gtfo with your "rp", cause you're bad at it, at combat and in arma 3 in general. You should go back to minecraft, and even if you weren't play it before, go start it, cause that's your game. Later mong.

200w.gif

Whatever you say camera roll.