New Cop Idle Event Idea

Repto

We all know the cop game lately, it is very population based so often we end up with nothing to do but drive around for 2-3 hours doing fuck all. Yes it is a very complicated task when it comes to making cop look more appealing from that or just to give them more tasks they can do in general while keeping them balanced.

How about some random small timed event that goes off a few times a restart, something similar to AFD's firefighter events. Have something happen that cops can choose to go to for a short time in exchange for a small sum. Still boring and pointless in sense but something to do.

I personally was thinking almost exactly like the firefighters events. With APD or even just SWAT  if that seems more fair to you to keep things completely mirrored with the tiers, have some random store or home alarms goes off here and there that everyone can hear having the possibility to attract civilian attention *wink* while pinging APD either at unpopulated gas stations or random buildings towards the outskirts of towns or wherever. Little False Alarm events cops can choose to go to and sit at for a short time "Securing the Area".  Could even have the location marked on the map for everyone for an extra chance of crazy possibly happening.

Edited by Repto
3 hours ago, Good Lub said:

or you could go on civ for a while/quit and wait for more ppl to join

Ah but the games got enough civ's 😉 I'm just spouting idea's for the people that complain that there needs to be more to do on cop. I actually enjoy just chilling Most times. I do pop on civ sometimes though, think I got like 3 or 4 hours of civ time clocked this month.

• 1 month later...