Spamming side/group = potential RDM ban

Simple. If you got proof of muting someone for spamming side/group' date=' and then you have proof of them killing you later, RP or not, they get banned, since:

spam -> mute - > no chat -> no verbal RP - > RDM -> ban

this is kinda kappa but at the same time it'd serve them fucking right [/quote']

Muting everyone as soon as I log in, rdm bans for everyone! :kappa:

The only problem with this is that the people most often spamming in side are the ones most often going pistol warrior on you, typically with limited initiation to begin with. So by muting them you're almost guaranteeing you'll end up having them banned. So the best course of action would be a script to prevent side chat talking to begin with.

Theres scripts that pushes you into Direct making it so your voice will never get activated in side in the first place. So literally 0% side spam' date=' even if its by accident[/quote']

There is also a script that kicks you after talking in side chat for Xseconds. I've asked for some solution about 10000000 times but we are still dealing with this. RIP in peace.

Kowalski likes this

I got pulled over recently and some guy started playing music over side chat...

I couldn't hear what the cops were saying to me at all, and after trying for about 5 minutes, they just drove off.

I wanted to RP with them, but I couldnt because some jerk was spamming side.

I even went to his name in the player list and muted him, but it didnt work...

I dont know why this is such an issue on asylum, other servers have great fixes for voice over side.

I have seen this happen a lot recently, not sure if it's just because kids are out of school for the holidays or what.

I got pulled over recently and some guy started playing music over side chat...

I couldn't hear what the cops were saying to me at all' date=' and after trying for about 5 minutes, they just drove off.

I wanted to RP with them, but I couldnt because some jerk was spamming side.

I even went to his name in the player list and muted him, but it didnt work...

I dont know why this is such an issue on asylum, other servers have great fixes for voice over side.

I have seen this happen a lot recently, not sure if it's just because kids are out of school for the holidays or what.

[/quote']

If someone's hotmicing side, then RIP. Even if you mute them and close side, it won't stop till their original transmission ends...but it's it's stuck on, then you just need to politely explain to the cops that someone is on side and proceed go track em down and down/kill em.