PCP

GravL

a couple years ago there used to be an event where a plane or heli (i think idk its been a while) would crash and you could go there to get pcp. Now, pcp is only something you can buy at drug dealer or POSSIBLY get like 5 (complete guess) in a login reward. 

Why is PCP not able to be made?

it should be

20 hours ago, GravL said:

a couple years ago there used to be an event where a plane or heli (i think idk its been a while) would crash and you could go there to get pcp. Now, pcp is only something you can buy at drug dealer or POSSIBLY get like 5 (complete guess) in a login reward. 

Why is PCP not able to be made?

it should be

To add, you can get PCP at the fungi den as well. But yeah, not being able to make it. That and it's a low percent chance of you getting PCP. Should just remove it imo.

GravL likes this
11 minutes ago, KrazyKnight said:

To add, you can get PCP at the fungi den as well. But yeah, not being able to make it. That and it's a low percent chance of you getting PCP. Should just remove it imo.

oh i didnt know you could get it from the fungi den, i never bothered to do lsd. But yeah, removal is a totally viable option too, i just find it pointless to have a drug thats buyable but not makeable, especially if chances are nobody ever even buys it

KrazyKnight likes this